My story #14 - Mario

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Dec 11, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

The annual meeting was set for New York City in December. It sounded like a good idea - shopping at Macy's, seeing the tree, and the Rockette's. A few of us decided to go the weekend before. Some of the NYC team members took us under their wings and showed us around. I took the whole week off - hoping to see some family up north.

I met Mario a few times over the years. There has always been this flirting, chemistry between us. I was engaged to an abusive man. He always told me I was better than him without sounding like he knew what was best for me. He was different then everyone else.

One night after a long day of meetings, Mario came to my room before dinner. We laid on the bed talking. He lifted my chin, and gave me a look....a look that changed our relationship. He kissed me softly. It was my first kiss since breaking up with my fiancé. I started to cry. I knew he was different, but he just proved it. We embraced and before I knew it, I was unbuttoning his shirt, kissing his chest. My hands stopped on his belt buckle. I pulled back. He pulled me in, hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. It was time for dinner.

We sat next to each other at dinner. My best friend at work sat next to me. She knew something was different. She said "what happens in NY, stays in NY". I told her not to wait up.

Half way thru dinner, Mario reached up my skirt and felt my thigh. I felt my pussy start to throb. I reached over and grabbed his cock thru his pants. It surprised both of us. It felt strange touching a different man. I pulled back again. He turned me towards his chair, looked deep in my eyes and placed his hand back on my thigh. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. He moved his hand under my panties, I felt his finger on my pussy. I opened my legs a little. He rubbed my pussy and slid two fingers inside. I felt a warmth I haven't felt in a while. He leaned in and whispered, "it's time".

We excused ourselves and went back to my hotel room. I was so nervous and excited in the elevator. He kept looking at me, I looked straight ahead. We got to my room, I handed him the key. My hands were shaking. I sat at the edge of the bed. He got behind me and wrapped his legs around me. He started kissing my neck, my ears. I felt my pussy get hotter and hotter.

He unzipped my dress, pulled the straps down my arm and started squeezing my tits. I slid off the bed and started to open his pants. I felt his thick cock thru his pants. I wanted to touch it, to taste it, to feel it inside me - deep inside me.

I paused. Mario lifted my chin again, looked me in the eye. His look said, it's okay, everything is okay. I reached down and grabbed his hard cock. I owned it at that point. I licked his shaft from his balls to his head. He reached behind my neck. I took as much of his cock as I could in my mouth. He let out a sigh.
    I could taste his precum in my mouth. He pulled me on the bed, started kissing me, my neck, my ears, my tits. He slid my dress off, pulled my panties down. We were rolling around. He rolled on top of me. I felt safe. He took it slow. My pussy was so wet he slid right in. I tried to stay in the moment but a flood of emotion overcame me. He stopped. We slept in each others arms all night.

The next morning was the farewell breakfast. We walked in together. My friend ran up to me asking for details. I reminded her, "what happens in New York, stays in New York"! It was hard to concentrate on meetings. I kept thinking about Mario's hard dick, how I wanted to let loose, be in the moment with him, have him fuck the hell out of me like we should have done last night. Hoping we'd get another chance.

The meetings let out before lunch. I looked everywhere but couldn't find him. I went up to my room....he was waiting by my door - with flowers. Flowers.
    I opened the door, there were candles and flowers all over the room. Soft music was playing. I went into the bathroom. The tub was filled and flower petals were floating.

He was waiting on the bed, I ran out and jumped on him.
    He fell backwards. I took my shirt off, he reached for my tits. I unhooked my bra and it fell on his hands. He tossed it aside. From that moment on, I was in the moment, with him, his.

I pushed him down, then went down on him before riding his cock like I was in a rodeo. His cock went deep into my pussy. I came hard. He wanted to please me. For once it was about me.

I'm not sure if I fell off Mario or if he pushed me down. Either way, he started playing with my pussy while I caught my breath. His tongue felt so strong. His fingers felt tender and controlled. He kissed me as he slid in my pussy.

He went slow, deep. He kept looking at me to make sure I was okay. I wanted more, needed more. I wanted to be fucked. Hard. Deep. Long. I pulled him down, kissed him. I looked at him and said please, fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!

He flipped me on my stomach, pulled me towards him - and started fucking my pussy. It was just what I wanted, or do I thought.

He came inside me, his cum was dripping out of my pussy. I reached down to taste it. He said, I've got your taste here - and he stuck his cum covered cock in my mouth. My pussy was throbbing. It felt empty again. I reached down to rub my clit. He watched. I started rubbing harder. Scratching my clit with my nails.

He started fingering my pussy while I rubbed my clit. Soon I felt a strange sensation. He had a finger in my ass. He asked if it was okay. I looked at him, he gave me that "everything is fine, you're safe look". I nodded. He said my ass was tight.

It felt good but I really only cum from clit stim. He took two fingers from each hand and alternated in/out, hard and deep and fast. Soon I felt my knees weak, my hips were gyrating faster and faster. I let out a big sigh and he put three fingers in. I felt my legs give out, I started shaking. He pushed deeper as I screamed out as I came. He didn't stop. I was shaking. It felt incredible. I can never get myself off like that. I stop before that point.

He slowed down as I finished cumming. I had to catch my breath for a few moments. He kissed my forehead. I thanked him. He said he's been wanting to do that to me for a while. He was rubbing his cock. I put my hand over his and he pulled his hand away.

The next few days I had to go upstate to White Plains to visit family. I cut my visit short so I could catch an earlier flight because of a massive snow storm.

I got to the airport, thru security, and waited. I watched as flights were delayed and cancelled.
    My flight was cancelled. I couldn't get another flight out until Sunday night.

I called Mario. We spent the weekend together at his place.....

Ellsworth5 likes this.
  2. hotroddennis

GEEZ,now I have to go back and change my answer to when was the last I masturbated

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Oh That was good!

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Oh my feeling of horny has just gone back to a 10 haha thanks HFH x

alwaystry likes this.
  5. alwaystry

Another gem! Hot! You are getting better and better as I get hornier and hornier!

6. morningrooster

Very nice . I like the dinnner table sex Hot

HotForHoney likes this.