My Story #11 - Farewell Trip

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Nov 6, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

The day has come, my boyfriend Tim is leaving for basic training. 10 weeks without him, his kiss, his arms, his eyes, his huge cock. We took the shuttle bus late at night to catch the redeye. No one else is on the bus, we sat in the back, on the bench.

I was wearing an Army Sweatshirt, tank top and sweatpants, no panties. He wore jeans and an Army sweatshirt. I sat with my legs over his, just holding each other. He started kissing me. His hand found its way up my sweatshirt. I repositioned to sit on his lap, my knees on each side of him. He opened his pants, his cock was getting too big to stay trapped. I rubbed it as he pulls my shirt off. He pulled the straps of my tank top down. He caressed my tits, then he squeezes them. His touch makes me so wet. I take my hand, go deep into my pants. I pull up three very wet fingers. I taste one, give him one and wipe the third on my tit. He pushes me down so I can suck his rock hard cock. The bus stops. We forgot where we were, but didn't stop. The driver smiled at Tim. He pulled me up on the bench, pulled my pants down and started eating me. The driver stopped the bus, came back to a few rows in front of us. I could see his dick bulge in his pants. He pulled his pants down and started jerking off as he watched us.

Tim told me to get dressed. He sat across from the bus driver. He told me to do my act. I walked to the front of the bus and walked down the aisle like I owned it. I grabbed the bar and started my strip tease. I spun around the bar, my hair flew around. I sat on the bus drivers lap, giving him a lap dance I took off my sweatshirt. I sat between his legs and watched him stroke his cock. I kissed his head and moved onto Tim. I grinded on him a bit, taking my tank top off - throwing it at the bus driver. I grabbed the pole, legs in the air. Tim removed my pants. He told the driver to take a taste. When he got close, I grabbed his cock, pulled him in and sucked it. I wasn't expecting him to cum.

Tim told the driver we didn't want to miss our flight and asked him how much time we had. The driver said, "we have enough time to let me watch you fuck that hot little pussy". Tim told him sex isn't a spectator sport. There were two cocks and three holes. Tim sat on the bench, pulled me ass down on his cock. He pounded my ass for a minute as the bus driver watched. He came over, rubbed his cock on my clit. It slid right it.

Again, the bus driver came fast. Tim continued to pound my ass for a good ten minutes before I couldn't take anymore. I came so hard with both of them in me, Tim came hard too. The driver started driving and we got dressed.

When we approached the terminal, the driver gave us our money back and wished Tim good luck.

Tim went thru security first. He exchanged a few words with the agent, I assumed it was about going to the Army. When it was my turn, the agent said I had to go with him. Tim said it would be okay, he'd wait for me. The agent said he could follow us.

They put me in a little waiting room, a cross between a doctors office with an exam table and an interrogation room from Law and Order. He patted me down and told me to get undressed. I asked for a female agent. He was pissed but sent one in.

She ordered me to undress. I asked what the problem was. She said she couldn't discuss it with me but needed to do a full cavity search. She patted me down again, fondling my breasts. Then she let go of one and moved her hands to my very wet pussy. Her hands glided over my clit like a swan on water. She started rubbing harder and harder. It felt good, I moaned. She asked if I liked it. I didn't answer. She said if you like that, how do you like this as she slide three fingers deep into my wet pussy. I moaned louder and louder. A woman does know a woman's body best, she squatted and started eating my pussy. She said, oh, you've just been fucked, haven't you slut. I answered "yes ma'am, a two-fer".
    She said well, you better prepare for it again bitch. She opened the door and told her boss that she needed him. He was a tall, stern looking man. He asked what the problem was. She told him that I was just fucked and she can't perform a full cavity search of my ass. She told him to watch this. She rubbed her hands over my clit, I moaned. He chuckled. He said, what else does she do.
    She got down between my legs, took two fingers from each hand and started to alternate in/out. Faster and faster until I came. He got behind me, dropped his pants. I felt his head on my ass. The female told him he shouldn't have trouble getting in...she said "this little whore likes double penetration. He pulled my hair back and said, is that so? He grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto his cock. He said I must be a whore because his cock just slid in my ass. I was moaning, he felt so good inside me. I don't know what he was doing but I wished Tim knew how to do it that way. He asked me how I liked it. I let out a loud scream as I came hard. He told the female agent to go get Tim. She left, he pushed me on the exam table, my legs in the air, back down and he started eating my pussy. He said he doesn't like sloppy seconds and smacked my ass.

Tim walked in, I could see him get hard. The male agent told Tim that "this little bitch likes double penetration and I think we should give it to her." Tim smiled and agreed. He sat on the table. The male agent lifted me, facing Tim. His cock slid in and out of my pussy. Then the male agent entered my ass. He thrust deeper and deeper. I came hard. Tim was rubbing my clit with his fingers. My pussy was dripping wetness and cum. I was weak. I came hard at least two more times before they both finished.

The male agent told us to get dressed before we missed our flight.
    We sat on the flight with a blanket over our legs, he fingered me, I rubbed Tim's cock. It was like we were alone again. Knowing once the flight landed it would be another 10 weeks alone, with just the memory of the bus and the pictures the security agent gave us.

Li_hog_rider, Serkan0000_ and boobjob like this.
  2. sayss18

Gold Member

It's a really sexy story

3. Sethbnaughty

Sethbnaughty New Member

As a Soldier I wish I could say my farewell to basic was this exciting. Great story Honey :)

4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Wow!!! That was Hot!!! How are you going to top this one?

5. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Well done, as usual.

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm going to finish someone else's story....#12 is posted

Thank you!!! Glad to please...as usual ;-)

7. audirs4

Gold Member

One hot fucking story!

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Holy shit, yes this is the best story yet! Nice work HFH, I loved it :D

9. Silverfox

Gold Member

Sounds wet and "stretchy". ;-)

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I can't wait to go through TSA next time I travel.

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. dynilicus

dynilicus Member

Well im getting a plane and bus ticket, anywhere lol

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. realwrl

realwrl Member

That made me hard.

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. audirs4

Gold Member

Still a classic...

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yes!...I'm hard to H4H. For some reason all your stories have that efect on me.

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. almostthere

Gold Member

Im switching jobs. I wanna drive a bus

HotForHoney likes this.