My Story #10 - Sex kitten

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HotForHoney, Oct 28, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Greg and I met at a fashion show in New York City. *He was a developer. *My friend, Jenna introduced us. *She works for Saks. *She is a very sexy brunette in her early 40's. *She has a rock hard body most 25year olds would kill for. *
    Me, I'm about 5'2", buck ten, red hair and in need of a make-over.

Things were going well with Greg. *He wined and dined me all over the city. *Weekends in the Hamptons, even a trip to Boston. *Cheers isn't all it's cracked up to be!

The first time we were intimate, I was wearing an oversized t-shirt and, I'm ashamed to say, grannie panties. *I dimmed the lights, hoping to hide my flaws. *He was strong and gentle. *He made me feel like a beautiful princess.

The next day, I told Jenna about it. *An hour later there was a knock at my door. *A limo driver asked if I was Ms. Roberts. *I said yes. *He told me to come with him. *Puzzled, I grabbed my bag and followed him. *Greg was in the car with a huge bouquet of roses. *He told the driver to take us to Saks.

We are greeted by Jenna who whisked us away to the preferred customer suite. *There is champagne, strawberries, cheese and crackers.

Jenna tells Greg about some new pants and shirts that would look good on my body type. *Greg says he thinks we need to start with lingerie. *Greg walks towards me, unbuttons my shirt and exposes my bra. *It's basic white with a pink bow in the middle. *He walks over to Jenna, unbuttons her blouse and exposes her bra. *It's a black lace bra with see thru cups. *He tells me to feel it. *It feels itchy, but makes me wet. *He takes off my bra and asks Jenna to measure me. *The anticipation of her touch makes me even more wet. *He comes over and pushes my boobs up, together. *I didn't realize how good they could look with the proper support. *I start to feel better about myself. *

He tells me to get dressed and tells me to go pick out something sexy for him.
    The two of them go shopping together. *I picked out the biggest teddies I could find, hoping to cover up. *He picks out red, animal prints, see thru, lace, thongs, crotchless, short, white, frilly pieces.

We met back at the suite. *I tried on something for him. *He shook his head. *Jenna said she'd take care of it. *She took me in the dressing room and put me in a white babydoll with feathers around the bottom and top. *It was low cut and had a thong - which I put on backwards. *I showed Jenna and she said I needed a lot of help. *She removed the thong and put it on correctly. *As she did, her finger rubbed my clit. *She looked at me and licked her wet fingers. *

I walked out of the dressing room like a scared newborn giraffe. *Greg liked the look but not the attitude. *He asked Jenna to model something, to show me how to be a sex kitten. *She came out in the same outfit, strutting her stuff like she owned the world. *She told me sexy is a state of mind. *If you think you're sexy, you will be sexy. *She came up to me, stuck her finger in my pussy, looked back at Greg and winked. *I couldn't believe she'd do that, I couldn't believe how hot that was, how hot it made me feel, how hot Greg thought it was.

I went back into my dressing room. *She was sitting there on the chair, legs up, waiting for me. *I sat in front of her pussy and started eating. *We heard Greg coming, she told me it was my turn. *She left; leaving just enough time to assume the position. *He walked in, looked at my wet pussy, took a swipe with his fingers then sat down and ate me out. *I've never been so aroused from receiving oral sex, I came. *He picked out another outfits for me to try on.

It was a deep red corset with black stockings with a red pipe stitch down the back. *The back had a curve that framed my ass like a heart. *Jenna left her heels in my dressing room. *

I came out like a horny little sex kitten. *I worked that outfit like it was meant to be worked. *Greg's jaw dropped. *I felt like my inner whore was just released. *I walked up to Greg, wrapped my left leg around him, I rubbed my hand thru his hair, bending backwards slightly giving him a better view of my hard tits. *I could feel his cock grow. *He put his arm under my head, pulling me back up to his lips, kissed me so passionately I almost came. *I lead him back to the dressing room. *I sat him down on the chair, slowly unbuttoned his shirt, kissing each new inch exposed. *When fully unbuttoned I took it off, one shoulder at a time, kissing his neck as I went. *He unbuckled his pants, his rock hard cock already dripping sweet precum. *I slid down his long shaft as he played with my tits. *I rode his cock like it was going out of style. *I didn't care where I was, who heard or who watched. *I started playing with my clit. *I came so hard, my pussy squeezed his cock. *He came right after me. *We laid down and 69'ed a little. *We laid next to each other for a bit after, trying to compose ourselves. *I felt so amazing, sexy and strong. *I could never thank him for releasing my inner whore. *Jenna walked in to check on us. *She purred and walked out with a smile on her face. *I looked at Greg, and smiled. *He kissed my nose and said, let's get out of here. *I want to take my sex kitten home.

2. Mikey22

Gold Member

Ahhh yes! Another good one!

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

I bet you would make a sweet sex kitten.

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. audirs4

Gold Member

Very nice....

HotForHoney likes this.
  5. Mikey22

Gold Member

Mmmmm! H4H I had to come back to this one, And read again. I'm rock hard now. Thanks

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Geez, Got me all randy and there isn't eve a lot of sex in it. You are good.

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. pb_j

Gold Member

Very hot story loved the role if Jenna hie yall played with each other but didn't go all the way on anything. It was very teasing in a sense.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

9. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

good this tom around too...

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. MrMrsBiggerblast96

Gold Member

Love how you think H4H! Both of us felt our pulse quicken near the end.

-Mr. & Mrs. B

Married M Nh and HotForHoney like this.
  11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

12. JonJo

Gold Member

First one that I've bothered reading & I'm glad I read it.

13. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Glad that JonJo has bothered reading and commenting so it went to the front page letting me find & read it...

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Bothered? :cool:

Well, there are about 18 others of you want more!:p

15. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm glad you liked it. Read the others (all numbered the same way)

Joys likes this.
  16. JonJo

Gold Member

I certainly will - Lady you have real talent!

HotForHoney likes this.
  17. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Will sure do... Love your writing and the themes.

HotForHoney likes this.