My Story #1- Hope you like it...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by audirs4, Nov 13, 2013.

1. audirs4

Gold Member

Mark is the CEO of a construction company. His work takes him across the country. He has been working on a project along the Carolina Coast. Mia works for a design firm that is part of team assembled by the owners of a new hotel project.

Mark & Mia met in the early Spring and participated in a number of meetings on site as well as conference calls. The interaction was professional and Mia showed no signs of interest. Mark was attracted to her gorgeous eyes and smile along with a genuine confidence in the way she carried herself. His mind wondered several times during meetings as he was curious as to what was hidden beneath her designer clothes.

Early in the fall, the development team was called to the Carolina coast for a two days of lengthy meetings as the project was moving forward at a fast past. The long 1st day was capped off by nice quiet dinner of 12.

After dinner drinks lead to the group heading to the beach. It was a beautiful full moon night and the ocean water was bath-water warm. Mark and Mia had engaged in conversation over dinner and soon found themselves alone on the beach. Though Mia had shown no interest, at least to that point, Mark leaned in and kissed her. She was shocked but responsive. Two long kisses were quickly interrupted by the return of the group. They were unable to re-connect and Mark went to bed wondering what had happened, or not. Drinks were flowing and perhaps her interest was not as he thought. Meetings packed the next day and a brief smile was the only communication. Mark caught an earlier flight and sent Mia a text telling her that he enjoyed seeing her.

The next two weeks were filled with a number of texts. Mia slowly opened up sharing that she had been in a number of bad relationships. She learned that her pursuit of power lead to men with big egos, a false sense of who they are, small dicks and no sense of how to please her.

Both counted down the days until the next meeting. The 1st day back on site, Mark and Mia couldn’t get through the meetings fast enough. When the lengthy dinner finally ended along business day, they found a corner table at the bar to talk. She immediately leaned into Mark and gave him a long passionate kiss. “I have to admit, I have been wanting you since that 1st kiss two weeks ago”, Mia admitted to Mark.

They quickly made it back to Mia’s room. Mark pinned her against the wall and long passionate kisses went on for what seemed like hours to him. He whispered to her, “you must tell me what you like”. She reluctantly admitted that she had fantasized about him and that she wanted him to dominate her. Mia said, “I will do whatever you like to please you”.

Mark told her to undress for him. She quickly was out of her designer clothes, lace bra and black thong panties. His fantasy was unfolding in front of him. The conservative business woman was an amazing sexy lady.

“Lie back on the bed. Show me how you pleasure yourself so I can learn about your sexy body”. Mia took her hands and slid them down her body. She teased her nipples, making them hard. As she squeezed one nipple, her other hand slid down as she spread her legs open. Slowly she opened her pussy and teased her clit. She was wet and moaning as Mark watched.

He couldn’t take it any longer and started kissing her legs working his way slowly up her thighs. She moved her hand away but he told her to continue as he put two of his fingers in her pussy along with her two. He sucked on her clit as they finger fucked her in unison. She soon reached her 1st orgasm of the night moaning with pleasure.

Mark slid up her body and made her suck the juices off of her fingers and then his. He took his wet fingers and started pulling on her nipples. The harder he squeezed, the more she moaned. “No one has ever done that to me. I like it” she shyly admitted.

He then slid up and kissed her again and then told her to get down on her knees. “It’s time for you to show me how good of a cocksucker you are”. Mark slid his pants down and pulled out his hard cock. He’d been thinking of this for days. She gasped initially but then took his cock into her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pulled it up so he could watch her. She was eager to please and stopped and looked up and asked for him to fuck her mouth harder. Mark responded, “that’s my fucking whore!”

Mark picked up the pace and Mia was gagging but sucking harder. He pulled out and told her it was time to fuck her tits. “Squeeze your tits together and let me French fuck you!” She responded as he demanded, “anything to please you!”

The sight of his cock fucking her nice round tits with nipples so hard put him over the top. He shot his cum all over her tits and face. “Lick my cum off of your tits” he demanded. She followed orders taking her nipples in her mouth and taking the drops of cum remaining into her mouth, eagerly swallowing as Mark watched.

The night had just started….

#1 audirs4, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  2. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Yup. Sounds like a good night indeed.

3. Country_Lily

Gold Member

The suspense was killing me but the end was near and worth the wait x

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Really hot... Made me want to play but I have that "test" so I can't ;-)

5. Silverfox

Gold Member

OK. More please.

6. Mikey22

Gold Member

Good One!