My stories

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by doovalacky, Mar 19, 2016.

1. doovalacky

Gold Member

My girlfriend and i were planning a romantic weekend away dinner at a fancy restaurant, catching a show getting all dressed up the full works. On arriving at the hotel I get her bag out of the car she leans in gives me a big smooch gently biting my lip as we pull apart just to let me know she's horny. Travelling up to our room in the elevator alone I pull her into me whispering in her ear that i can't wait to get her into the room.

Up on opening the door she walks to the window in the tight little dress she's wearing showing off her booty strutting her stuff knowing exactly what she does to me. She stands there admiring the view as I do the same that dress clinging tightly to her curves. I walk up behind her puling her hair to the side kissing her neck as she pushes her arse back into me, my hardening dick pressing against her arse. I slide my hands up and down her body dropping to my knees pulling that dress up revealing her perfect arse kissing and biting it, she lets out a moan as i bite it. I pull her sexy little panties down as she bends over with her hands on the window. I lick up and down the full length of her pussy she pushes back onto my tongue as if she just wants to be fucked. Seeing that she is sopping wet already I'm more then happy to help her out with that.

I couldn't get my pants off fast enough as she begged me to fuck her I take my raging hard cock and slap it against her pussy feel her wetness I push my head against her sliding it in slowly stretching her tight pussy. Feeling her loosen up around my shaft I push in a little deeper and harder grabbing her by the hips our bodies slap together her moans getting louder her breathing getting deeper. She cums on my dick her legs buckle struggling to hold herself up i pick her up and carry her to the bed throwing her down crawling to her like a predator going in for the kill licking her sensitive pussy her body flinches every time my tongue flicks across her clit. I push my raging hard dick into her kissing her at the same time I must have pushed a little to deep for her, letting me know by biting my lip hard. I take her legs and put them on my shoulders so i can give her a good pounding it isn't long before my cock is throbbing and unleash a big load inside of her flooding her pussy with my hot cum. We lay there exhausted kissing the afternoon away.....

to be continued, part two will be coming.

2. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Hot story! Made me wish I was her :D
    I'm definitely going to be watching for Part 2 ;)

Love2BKinky and doovalacky like this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

That's HOT Keep it going:D