My Sisters Wardrobe

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by thongman, Aug 22, 2005.

1. thongman

thongman New Member

Ok, I'm a 19 year hetrosexual guy who has enyoyed a healthy sex life. Recently though things have dried up and I have been looking for satisfaction elsewhere.

A strange curiosity grew with my sisters underwear. The idea of a thong started to appeal to me sexually. Until one day I took the plunge and put on one of the thongs whilst pleasuring myself. And I enjoyed it.

From there it has grown. Everytime I am alone I wear my sisters thongs around the house, it really excites me and I have started developing the interest. I have worn thongs whilst bathing, showering, walking the dog, sleeping and today... driving. I have masturbated outside, stripping only to a thong (in the woods). It is all in the name of sexual excitement. I have also started wearing her skirts whilst masturbating and enjoyed the use of her vibrator. I have also taken pictures of myself dressed in said clothing. Even as I write this I am wearing a thong!

I'm in no way attracted to men, or do have a desire to be or act like a women, but this isn't right is it? I think I need a girlfriend

2. Eros

Eros New Member

What is normal anyways? If you enjoy it and it an't hurtin anyone - it's all good. Best to try not to judge yourself. Perhaps it is just a phase... perhaps not. The only difficulty I forsee would be when you get a girlfriend - will need to find someone open and accepting of this - however a non-judgemental nature is always a good trait to look for regardless.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

Girlfrinds are nice but a thong will never nag you or disagree with you. :lol

I wouldn't worry that much about it. Like Eros said, it's just a phase most likely. When you get a girlfriend it will most likely tone down or go away completely. Make sure you get the cum stains off her clothing before you return them to your sister. She doesn't know about it does she? ;)

Shavedsilk likes this.
  4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

uh-oh! I fear I will have to disagree with Thorn. :uhh:
    It is not necessarily a passing phase. Some men just plain like wearing pretty, lacy or feminine clothing. For whatever reason, it stimulates them sexually. It has nothing to do with being gay, or even bi.
    There is nothing wrong with it, certainly. It is totally harmless to everyone. You will have to decide at what point in any given relationship, you want to disclose to your partner the 'fetish' you have. If you have judged her character well, she will not be shocked (at least for very long) and then you both can move on with that part of your life.
    I would suggest, however, that since you know that you want to use a vibrator, that you purchase your own personal one. Using someone elses vibrator (especially without their knowledge) is not a good idea.
    And you can also purchase your own clothing. - If you are embarrassed, just go under the disguise of purchasing a 'gift' for a friend... If your sister's items fit your well, check to see what size they are, then buy that size.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

UH-OH! I fear I must disagree with Thorn. :uhh:
    This is not necessarily a passing phase. Many men, for whatever reason, find that wearing pretty, feminine garments is a real sexual turn-on. It does not indicate that one is gay in any way. Most of us here have some rather unique things that turn us on. One mans 'quirk' is another man's "excitement."
    Once you enter into a relationship that you feel is going to last for any amount of time, and you wish your sexual experience to be enhanced, you should tell her about your 'fetish'. If you have judged her character rightly, she should not be overly shocked at the information. Once she has processed it, you all should be able to move forward with your relationship , and enjoy sex even more.
    I would, however, encourage you to purchase your own vibrator. There's just something that doesn't sit right about using someone else's tool without letting them know.
    Also, you can purchase feminine underwear and clothing, all under the guise of purchasing a gift for a friend. If your sister's clothes fit you, check to see what size they are, then buy that size.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

Hey Rose I think you're studdering again. :lol

I said, "It's just a phase most likely." When I was a pre-teen I put on my mothers bras several times and jacked of looking in the mirrow but it stoped once I had girlfriends. I did however try on some of my wife's undies a couple times when she wasn't home. (years ago) So maybe Rose is right. LOL! :tard

I have even done it in her presence before and during sex. :bang

7. Noxious69

Noxious69 New Member

when i was yound and until basically my sisters moved out, i would find there panties in the dirty laundry, and i would take them out and get aroused, i would sniff them were there pussy's would be and love the smell, then i would jack off with them, and put them back in the hamper, and there bra's, i would also go into there drawers and do it, and i would leave the cum stain i would dry my dick off with there panties or bra's being aroused of the thought of them seeing it, i also would jack off to the thought of one of my sisters, she had big breasts, i would try to peak at her naked every chance i got, and i would stare at her boobs when she would'nt notice, or if she played with them or touch them i would get aroused i would always stare at her boobs, dreaming about fucking her. i remeber as a little kid my sisters let me and my brother look at there vagina's and i would put things in my sisters clothes, in her vagina and on her boobs, i also remeber sucking on her breasts when we were younger i tried reminding her about it later but she acted like it never happened, my other sister also caught me masturbating once it was soo arousing. i also still sometimes fantasize about my sister or when they spend the nite listen to them having sex with there husbans and jerk off

LongwoodU, Shavedsilk and Mb91 like this.
  8. Shavedsilk

Shavedsilk New Member

Started wearing my sisters panties, then bought my own panties and now wear my wife's panties and now she buys them for me. However, there are times I get dressed up in her panties, stockings, and whatever I can find that fits me and take a "Dick Day" where I jack off all day while I'm home alone.

9. LongwoodU

Gold Member

I dont have a sister but I always kind of fantasized about it too. And I do love getting my pervy hands on a pair of sexy worn panties.