my sisters best friend

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by madblazer, May 12, 2007.

1. madblazer

madblazer New Member

ok i have i huge hard on for my sisters best friend,,she has a boyfriend but im not sure if its that seruios. so the other day im in my room and i walk out past my sisters room and her friend is standing there in her underwear chaning, i got good look and she dint seem to mind i just kinda walked past and got a good look. but im not sure what i should do, shes realy hot but i dont know it would just be wierd to do anything about it,plus im realy shy. and dont realy know her. and want to know if anybody has any advice. i just dont know if shes not into me it would be realy uncomfortable and then might acfect her and my sisters friendship.

2. happy

happy Banned

she may not have cared that you saw her in her underwear, but that doesnt mean she likes you. In your mind, you had an "intiment" moment when it happened, but in her mind she just may have thought, "eh, oh well, he saw me in my underwear" -- and never gave two more thoughts about it. I am not trying to discourage you--hell, grow some balls and go for it, but tred carefully if you are concerned about a bruised ego afterwards if she rejects you. And she may not, and wouldnt that be cool!

3. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Personally i would suggest caution. She has not made it clear that she is interested, not being bothered by you seeing her in her underwear doesn't prove much to me. And she has a boyfriend! Serious or not, in my opinion any girl with a boyfriend shouldn't be considered unless she makes it blatently obvious that she wants it. And you should at the very least determine how serious this boyfriend is before considering a move.

4. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

Indeed, you gotta ask if what you're doing makes sense. Would you like someone else moving in on your girlfriend that way? Find out if they're just foolin' or are they having a relationship.

This whole thing is a potential minefield for other reasons too if it ends badly, so yeah, caution is necessary.

5. equinox

equinox New Member

Just try talking to her about anything to test the waters, and gauge her responses and demeanor to figure out if she has any interest in you. I'd avoid a strong come on in this scenario until you're pretty sure she's interested.

6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Have you talked to your sister about it? She probably knows what's going on. Plus it may be a good idea so it doesn't cause any conflicts between you and your sister. Just another way of looking at it.

7. Rupture

Rupture New Member

Just go talk to her and gauge her interest before pursuing deeper.

8. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Find out how serious her and her bf are. Go from there. She may be one of those girls thats just with him for the because factor. Do lil things to flirt with her see how she respondes. I wish I would have done this years ago. But I was shy back then. Come to find out my sis best friend had a huge crush on me, was with her bf for the because factor. Was waiting for me to make a move and I never did.

9. bootylover3000

bootylover3000 New Member

???

All you can do is make a move. Just remember If she shoots you down or if somthing does happen then somthing goes wrong thats still your sisters friend so you will have to see her after an unpleasent incident. Best bet is to think about her when you jerk off.