[Ask a Girl] My Sister Knows But I Want to Tell Her

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bojangles, Apr 25, 2014.

1. bojangles

bojangles New Member

Before I get started, I just want to say that I'm straight, but haven't had a gf in awhile :-/

My entire family knows about my interest/fetish in women's underwear, after my mom found my stash of stolen panties about a year ago, and caught me a few times after that in her underwear drawer (whoops! - I don't steal or meddle with hers anymore, fyi). My sister knows for sure too, and she (along with my mom) even found me passed out in my mom's room with mom's underwear drawer open and a few pairs scattered on the floor. Basically, the long story can be found here: http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/my-panty-fetish-the-background.43899/

Ok, so it's been over a year since all that happened - and there have been no other occurrences since. My sister never once even mentioned anything about it at all. Not one word on the subject, ever.

We have a good relationship overall, although this experience has tainted that with some awkwardness of course.

Basically, I would like to tell her (I'm 25 and she's 23) so we can clear the air and make it less awkward. Would also love it if she help buying panties for me.

So I have the following questions:

1. If you found out (like your mom told you, etc) that your brother was stealing panties from apt laundry room, etc what would you think? How would you react?

2. Would you approach your brother after you found out? If yes, what would you say/do?

3. When you get into the typical sibling arguments, do you think you would blurt out in anger things like "Well at least I don't take women's underwear!" to humiliate him?

4. If your brother approached you and told you about his panty interest, what would you say to him? Would you offer to take him underwear shopping?

5. If your brother, while telling you about his panty interest, asked if you would go shopping with him, would you?

6. Would you occassionally buy him some undies if you're at the mall by yourself and just thought of him? If he asked you to occassionally pick up a few pairs, would you?

7. I also want to ask her if I can have any pairs that she's about to throw away. Is this too creepy? I mean, they would be going in the trash, so what's the big deal? So if your brother asked if he could have your panties that you would have otherwise thrown away, would you give them to him? How would you respond?

I know it's a weird topic, just humor me at least! Thanks! :)

#1 bojangles, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I get liking panties. Liking a family members panties is creepy (IMHO).

I'd either get your own at the store or if you like used ones, try Craig's list.

I'd leave it alone with the family if no one brought it up in a year.

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Okay, I know you labeled it Ask A Girl and I'm a Guy, but I still wanted to weigh in on this...

Panty fetish: Yeah alright, that's pretty innocent and tame (in my books).
    Penty fetish involving a female family member's garments: That is... unusual. It's sets off all sorts of Freudian alarm signals in my head, but that's just my personal opinion.
    Talking to your family about it: If they've dropped it and it isn't an issue then just let it be, brother. No need to stir up awkwardness and/or potential conflict.
    To all the other questions: Well, for one, don't go around stealing peoples' underwear! They will definitely label you as "creepy" if they find out you've been at it. (And creepy is one of the worst labels to get!).
    I'd say your best choice if you are trying to obtain "used" panties would be to discreetly purchase via the internet if you are afraid of it being public knowledge - you can find anything on the internet. :) Or don't be afraid to cruise lingerie sections/stores - you'd be amazed how little anyone will care or notice - odds are really high they're just going to assume it's a gift for your SO and say nothing.

4. sandwich

Gold Member

This is the sort of thing that makes my insomnia a little more woeful.

No no no no no. I have two older brothers, and it would have been (insert word that means "the fucking creepiest thing a brother could do") if one of them did this to me. And geez, you did this to your mom too? Please tell me this is a joke.

If your sis hands over her ready to be thrown away panties to you for your masturbation pleasure, then she is creepy too! Sorry, but this is just weird.

A panty attraction just in general is a very common thing. But with relatives and thievery involved, it sounds a bit pathological. I'm just being honest here (I'm usually nice).

HotForHoney and 10_3XL like this.
  5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

sandwich, thank you for voicing what I was too hesitant to say myself.

sandwich likes this.
  6. JonJo

Gold Member

On the grounds of the rules of this Forum, which I generally try to obey, I abstain from commenting - but my God I want to.

CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Are you referring to the OP's content - or to the things you want to say??

8. JonJo

Gold Member

The things I want to say about the OP's content.

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Yes, the way I initially responded would be a lot different now. Just took the time to read his other post that he linked out to... *tightly closes mouth*

And I'm shutting up and leaving this now. o_O

10. CaramelLady

I don't share panties with my sister! Ewwwwwww..

That said. You can buy your own panties.

No .... I do not discusses my brother's choice of underwear, boxers or briefs.

I do not wish to make light of your dilemma, but please do not discuss with your sister. No one needs to hear of your choice of underwear. H0nestly if it wasn't panties would you consider sharing your choice of underwear? If not one has said anything, leave it that way.