My silly secret fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Sexysiren1023, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Sexysiren1023

Sexysiren1023 New Member

I have secret fetish. I suppose its tame, or unadventurous comparatively, but it thrills me. Makes me crazy. When I'm online, I love having a man tell me how to play with myself. Telling me what clothes to take off, where to touch, how to touch, using my hands or toys, etc. I love it, it always soaks my pussy. Having a guy make me cum just from making me do it the way he wants...god, makes me want to cum thinking about it.

2. andretti

andretti New Member

This sounds more like an invitation than an introduction; are you looking for affirmation, or instructions?

Nothing wrong with getting off on something like that. I don't know if I'd call it "tame," but I'd certainly not label it "unadventurous." Sounds very adventurous to me!

3. Alex64311

Alex64311 New Member

I would say, let us see some pics

4. MissDreamy

MissDreamy New Member

You have just described my favourite fantasy :)

5. advice_giver

advice_giver New Member

it's hot...
    ...and above all, it's SAFE !

a way to experience "being controlled" remotely w/out giving up the faintest control.
    a way to getting attentions without having to worry about being rejected for your looks or anything.

i don't think it's tame or unadventurous but maybe something between shy and coward - sorry, i don't mean to offend you.

well, if it gives you the thrills and adds to your pleasure then you can definitely count on my support ^^

if you feel usecure to go out meet boyz and just play this to compensate low self-confidence (a hypothesis not an allegation!), you should not - you are such a sensual hot lady!

cu,
    C.K.