My sex problem [male]

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by chevboy22, May 14, 2007.

1. chevboy22

chevboy22 New Member

Hi i would just like to start off by telling a little bit about myself.

I'm a 20 year old male (Scorpio) I was born on November 16, 1986. I have just recently lost my virginity about 3 months ago. The girl i have lost it to is in fact older then I, and we are still together and very much in love. From the time i lost my virginity to now i would say i had sex quit often. So the number of times I could not say. So that being said allow me to get to my question.

First off i drink and have been drinking since the age of 17. I have smoked marijuana but other then the natural drug goes i have never done anything that was not natural. My question is when i drink, and I'm intoxicated under alcohol i can go longer (in bed) i seem to be able to hold myself longer when am drinking or drunk then when am completely not on anything. I can make her have multiple orgasms before i even have one. But when am completely sober i feel that i go a lot faster, i would really like to know why this is, sometimes i feel that i should be drunk to give her a better time and sometimes i look forwards to the next time we are drinking just cause i know it will be better. I would really like some serious feed back and maybe if anyone else feels the same way to post back.

Thanks for all who gives input on this thread. I very much appreciate it.

Thanks again.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Do you mean drunk as in totaly plastered, or drunk as in merry where your still able to talk with out slurring your words and inibitions are lowered ?

Because if your drunk drunk, then it is very unusual to even be able to perform sexualy.

But with a few drinks , most fel they can let go more so i think more fun can be had in this way sexualy..

sory if this came over wrongly, im just not entirly sure what your meaning of drunk is :)

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Alcohol dulls the senses, hence you won't orgasm as quickly.

Pot just makes you forget how to have an orgasm, plus it SEEMS like it takes longer. (5 minutes real time = 1 hour pot time.) ;)

4. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

LMAO!!!! Good one Joe.

To the original poster...As long as you are not plastered and are just enjoying your drinks, I don't see too much o a problem...I am sure this is one of the reasons people will often say drunk sex is awesome :)

5. JB1

JB1 New Member

Cant say I see a big problem there. I agree that as long as you aren't getting schnockered, its ok. I definately last longer after having a few drinks than totally sober. As for pot, its been awhile since i stopped smoking, but I don't remember much about it...

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Everything slows down when your drunk... thats why you might "think" you go faster when sober.

7. Tainted

Tainted Banned

Think thats maybe the pot doing its job? lol
    Tainted.xxx

8. equinox

equinox New Member

"Beer dick", as they call it. Get drunk, and you'll last longer. Get smashed, and you won't be able to get it up.

9. JB1

JB1 New Member

What pot?

10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I feel the issue that you have is related to your drinking and use of marijuana as both can cause premature ejaculation. The one thing I would question is if the difference that you are experiencing is more a perceptual difference than an actual difference. Reason being both drugs effect the perception of time and you may feel you last longer when under the influence. However in reality your staying time is actually the same. Plus I am wondering if you feel that using these drugs makes you a better lover, or gives you abilities that you do not have when you are sober. Again I wonder if this is more a perception and if you were to ask your gf she might say she prefers you sober over being intoxicated.

11. lokii

lokii New Member

I have yet to have sex while highly intoxicated, but I will say that I can last longer while masturbating while really drunk. I think it's because I start to forget what I'm doing and thinking about totally other shit, I dunno though.