My sex life is stagnant

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cynthia7, Jun 17, 2007.

1. cynthia7

cynthia7 New Member

Lately my boyfriend has been not wanting sex very often. When we do have sex it is for maybe 5 minutes at the most. He hasn't been putting an effort into the sex at all, no foreplay or anything. We have been together for 2 years and it started about 6 months ago. I am not sure what to make of it and he won't talk about it. What should I do?

2. SexyCaramel

SexyCaramel New Member

Do you think it might be possible that he is cheating on you? My husband acted the same way and come to find out he was messing around with different women..

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Do you love him, if you really love him, you need to talk to him, if he refuses to talk you may need to see a counsler, if he doesn't want to do that, then he may not love you enough to be in a relationship

It may be hard but part of life is being happy and if you are not then you need to move on with your life,

Sorry to say, but that is how I feel

4. oscitate

oscitate New Member

I wouldn't go as far as to suspect cheating, but I do agree with raver. You and he need to talk about this and why it's going on. There's no alternative. Part of the problem may also be that you've settled into routine and things are just kinda off from what you remember the first part of the relationship being like. Though it sounds improbable, maybe he really doesn't think anything is wrong and that's just how he's doing things now. Something as simple as scheduling time for sex may be a good solution in this case.

5. gazg

gazg New Member

When in a relationship, the amount of sex varies over time, and will peak and trough at different times. He might be stressed or many other things that might affect his libido, talk to him.