my sex gameplan in general

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by honeynuthornyos, Feb 7, 2010.

1. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

yes i know its a bit overkill but anyway here goes:

Generally give a full body massage (when we arent in a hurry) and go down on her and other foreplay and move onto sex. I know the massaging stuff is scoring me points but i want totry and switch things up. any tips? It is very important for me that she gets everything she wants. i still have pelvic pain and try to keep it to 2 to 3 times a day max and while that may sound like a lot we used to go 3-5 times in one day sometimes. if i do more it will lengthen my recovery time.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Dude I have chronic pain that I can't do much about. I have had it for decades and I go to pain management every month. I have many other life threatening serious chronic issues that I will live with till I die.

I don't lead with it and I don't tell people about it when they ask how I'm doing. It puts people off because EVERYBODY has something wrong with them that makes me feel lucky that I don't have to deal with it. They would be happy not to have my problems.

PAIN IS HOW YOU KNOW YOU'RE STILL ALIVE.

I'm sorry you hurt, but you can discuss it in one thread. You even found one member that understood your exact problem and commiserated with you. But I am about ready to click the ignore button because you dredge it up in every fucking thread whether it's necessary or not. The best way to feel better sometimes is to act like you do, even if you don't. It may start to stick after a while.

3. honeynuthornyos

honeynuthornyos New Member

That was just a small part of my post. I am getting the word out on it because 25% of the population will get it in their life time. it is treatable.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Doing so is the very definition of spamming, and will not be tolerated. We are here for sexual advice, not your personal agenda.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I could not agree more with the above posts. This isn't the Woe is Me Sponsored by Honeynuthornyos Forum, you know?

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This may sound a little harsh, but let me remind you once again, since you feel compelled to mention your medical problem in every single thread you start, that this is not a pelvic pain support forum. You have repeatedly been told that this is a sex discussion and advice forum and no one here is qualified to give you the kind of advice and help you need.

Many of us here have medical problems of our own but we don't ever mention them. I refuse to let myself be defined by my medical problem, and I suggest you try to do the same.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Yes, echoing those above, this forum should be used for sex advice-we get that you've got a problem. Keep it down to one thread.

8. Northside

Gold Member

Quit feeling sorry for yourself! If 25% of people have this, I don't have enough sympathy for all of you, and I only see you complaining. Focus on what's right with you. If you're still sucking air there's hope. I had a very best friend who married a chick who was always complaining about her various health issues. I haven't seen them in years, if you get my drift.