My session on Sunday night!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fantasien, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well I got into some heavy anal play the other night.:D I used a multitude of different foreign objects, Including the tip of a Mikes Hard Class bottle tip. I also used two small ply drumsticks. After clean up I found a little sliver of blood after I wipped clean. Not alot but what would be normal after a dry period of anal play of that caliber. I also found that a little sliver of wood from a drumstick had come off. But I found no place on the stick where it could have come from.

Anyway, I was just concerned if I should be worried. It was Sure fun as hell though and my rectum streched pretty wide. I wish I had a mirror to see the action.:(

2. Trishxx

Trishxx New Member

You went pretty into it huh.
    I doubt it is anything bad. A little blood never hurt anybody. Be careful next time. Lube up next time if you didnt this time.

3. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

Nothing serious it happens if you go to deep and vurst something in there. If you think it's life threating see a doctor or stop using foreign objects.

4. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

Sorry did not mean to post this it was a acident from hitting post quick reply twice.

5. loveitrough

Gold Member

Nothing to worry about , I have had a little blood when we went a bit wild also much larger toys then a drum stick. that area has lots of little blood vessels that could get torn if not used to it or lubed enough before hand.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well, It was pretty lubricated, it was a well naturally lubricated, more than anything else. But, I used a little bit of KY jelly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.