My Second Erotic Story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by PrincessGx, May 19, 2012.

1. PrincessGx

PrincessGx New Member

“Meet me in the women’s toilets in 2 minutes” I whispered in Jacks ear, deliberately letting my tongue lap at his neck as I spoke. He looked confused at first, but then his eyes lit up. He glanced awkwardly at my family sat around the table; they were busy chatting and hadn’t noticed me leaving the table. As I walked towards the ladies I turned and winked at him, a wicked smile crossed my face and I could see him blushing. We’d only been seeing each other a few weeks and already he was meeting my family, I really liked this one. I’d taken his virginity 2 weeks before, and since then it was non-stop, he was a quick learner and so eager to learn... but I still had a lot to teach... I heard the door swing open and Jacks voice whisper, “G, are you in here?” I reached out of the cubicle door, grabbed him by the collar and dragged him inside... I kissed him passionately as he grabbed my ass, I loved the way he held me and spread my ass cheeks, he pulled my dress up and picked me up, wrapping my legs around him, I could feel him getting hard and I was getting wet. He was a big guy, a rugby player and soon to be in the Navy so he held me up with ease.

He pulled my dress straps down and took my nipple into his mouth; my pierced nipple is so sensitive that I couldn’t help but moan. By now his cock was hard and pushing against my pussy, he pushed against me and used the cubicle wall to support us. He began grinding against me... he put me down and I went to a squatting position, not wanting to kneel on the bathroom floor. I took his cock from his trousers and gently flicked my tongue over the head, making the most of my tongue piercing. He was rock hard now and pushing towards me, obviously desperate for me to take his cock into my mouth. I continued to tease him, my hand drifting to his balls, gently tickling the underneath as I slowly moved my mouth down his cock. He let out a loud moan and pushed against me, I took all of him in, deep throating him and enjoying every second of it. My pussy was soaking and aching to be fucked.

He stopped me before he came and pulled me to my feet, he reached in-between my legs and ripped a whole in my tights, I wasn’t wearing any panties as I was feeling naughty, my pussy now exposed to the cool air I moaned as he drew his fingers over my clit and down to my hole. He stroked my clit, driving me wild, until finally he pushed his fingers into me, he curled them upwards and hit my g-spot, it drove me crazy and I could feel myself climaxing. I came in one big rush as I rocked backwards and forwards on his already moving hand, getting way too into the moment... I came soon after and his hand was getting wetter as my pussy tightened against his fingers. Oh my God. I moaned. He moved his cock to my pussy and pushed me against the wall; lifting one of my legs he placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy. Just as he began to enter me we both became aware we were no longer alone. I’d been so wrapped up in the moment I’d forgotten where we were. We waited and waited for what seemed like a lifetime, his cock teasing my pussy as I struggled to stay quiet. We waited and eventually heard the door close, it was like an explosion, he entered me and fucked me against the wall hard, it began to rattle so we moved against the door, I moaned and began to climax as he fucked me even harder. As he fucked me I held his shoulders, scratching his back as I held on. His balls slapped against me and I loved how naughty all this felt.

Suddenly, the door sprung open and we stumbled through the gap, luckily he managed to support me and we ended up by the sink, I sat on the edge of the side board, Jack grabbed my legs and pulled me forwards, he entered me and fucked me hard on the side board, it felt so naughty with the risk of anyone walking in at any point and seeing us there, fucking like animals. I reached down and touched my clit; the sensation sent me flying into another orgasm, this time, I came more violently, my entire body was shaking, this in turn sent Jack wild, his face changed as he let out a groan and I felt his cum fill my pussy. He leant down and kissed me lightly on the lips, neck and breast. He was hot and sweaty; he whispered sweet nothings in my ear as he pulled me up. He helped me to tame my hair as we got cleaned up and dressed. We headed back to the table with big smiles, my tights still ripped and my pussy still throbbing.

Invigorated likes this.
  2. sabian

sabian New Member

Absolutly hott! PG. I enjoyed it alot. so did my dick. man!!! I had to do a little jack of my own.

3. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Great, Princess. Not sure how much imagination you required for that one ;)

4. PrincessGx

PrincessGx New Member

Glad you enjoyed :p and very little imagination Som ;)

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I am in bed waiting for wifey to awake. She's gonn be surprised. Little does she know how horny you just made me.

6. PrincessGx

PrincessGx New Member

Haha, have fun.

7. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

Wow, it's hardto believe that was just down to your imagination and not the result of "hard" experience!

8. iGuy

iGuy New Member

I would love to go through that experience so much, that was soo hot and now I'm seriously horny, thanks great story! ;)

9. PrincessGx

PrincessGx New Member

Hehe, thanks! :)