My Romantic Fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Hope80, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

Im turning my romantic fantasy into reality on friday :eek: Ever hear the saying "Do unto others as you would like done to yourself?" Im trying that theory out in the love department. My fiance isnt exactly the most romantic guy in the world so i figure i can lead by example. I am filling his room with candles and grabbing a whipped cream spray can so we can lick it off eachother....Try a more sensual approach...Bring out my baby pink lingerie...Mayb i can inspire him to surprise me like that every once in a long while lol...Mayb some champagne?...I hope he likes what ive got in mind :rose

How have some of you out there surprised your s/o with romantic surprises?? ;)

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

That sounds absolutely fantastic! He's a lucky man, for sure. :bow

Be sure to tell us how it goes.

3. cook74

Gold Member

I wish this could happen to me some time. Some men have all the luck!

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I would love to have the time, money, and privacy to surprise mine like that!

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Go to a good motel that has a pool and
    hot tub and a great restaurant.
    Give him a good massage before going to the pool
    wear a very sexy bikini if he is a visual person
    then to dinner, Again dress sexy.
    By the time you get back to your room he should
    be In the mood for some great sex.
    I do not like the whipped cream "its messy" not sexy.
    I do like to have some fresh strawberries to rub
    over her body and lick the juice off, I also use the strawberry on her pussy
    so I guess on His cock would do well, Also you can put the strawberry between
    your legs so he can have a good dessert

Hiker

6. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Your fiance = Lucky bastard

I wish I could do something like this or have it done for me. Not saying I don't have a few of those romantic little scenarios in my head, just no way to pull them off. The closest I've ever came was giving my SO a full body massage, going down on her for half an hour, giving her another message, and letting her go to sleep without having to do anything for me.

7. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I'm a Taurus and I don't have a romantic bone in my body. I don't even know what romantic is. That is the one complaint I have heard from women over the years. "I wish you were more romantic" I have ask and the answer has always been "Well if I have to tell you it wouldn't be romantic". Ladies I'm much too practical to be romantic. When I give you a TV and it's not your birthday that is me trying to be romantic!:ugh

8. ftheunion

ftheunion New Member

As peter griffin of family guy would say: It's foolproof!

9. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

This is wonderful... leading by example:) You are really brilliant! So easy looking on the page (webpage;) ) but so hard to realize when youre IN the situation... kudos!

This sounds wonderful... may I suggest some light restraint play? soft silky hankies on his wrists... maybe a pseudo blindfold? Just something to say "I want YOU here and now, you're all MINE:)" I would love that sort of thing... but YAY you totally have the right idea going... do let us know how things turn out:)

10. deckard_cain

deckard_cain New Member

Having the means to do something like this would be nice. I really suppose if I wanted to badly enough, I could manage, but it would cost an arm and a leg right now. Would have to get a lot of money, without getting a job, be able to get a room, and all the goodies as well. I'm in a little bit of a financial oddity due to the rules of the college I am attending.