My Release

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mittimer, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

So this is my first attempt ever at writing anything even remotely erotic, but yesterdays activities needed to be documented. This is only part one of the day. I hope you all enjoy it enough for me to post the rest.

I'll never quite understand how we came to this point. I wont try to understand it. I'll just keep loving every last moment of it...

Pt. 1

The past few weeks have been stressful, to say the least. It's been a constant roller coaster of emotions. Who would have ever thought that planning a wedding would be this much trouble? I've spent more nights crying myself to sleep then I care to admit. The only thing that keeps me sane is Him.

Knowing that at the end of my day, I'll always have him greeting me with his smiling face. Having the man of your dreams come home to you every night and hold you in his strong arms... I wouldn't give that up for the world.

Today was just like any other. I woke up to an "I love you" note next to my pillow to make up for his absence when I woke. I walk out of the room and notice there's a letter that looks like one of my wedding invitations. It's got a return for postage stamp on it. Somehow I forgot to stamp this one.. Sigh...I swear I'd lose my head if it weren't attached. At least I know people are getting their invitations.

The day was passing by painfully slow so I decided to get in touch with a friend to chat while he was at work. Small talk was had and then he signed off to head on home…there I was, my laptop on hand with nothing to do. Taking a quick look around the room I spotted my KY Tingling lube and a smaller silver vibrator we had gotten as a free gift for ordering shit off of some over priced website. I decided now was as good a time as any. Looking at the clock and seeing that I had at least 2 hours before He got home, I threw the blankets back and took my pants off to get down to business.

I surfed around the net to see if there was anything of interested that my help my situation along, finding nothing, I closed my laptop, set it to my side and opened the container of lube. I put a generous amount all over my already moistening slit.Mmm, I just love the way that this shit feels on me.. I began to slowly work the lube around my clit, making sure to rub it in so that I felt the tingling all over. Sliding my moistened fingers down, parting my lips and dipping one into my tight wet hole, I took in a sharp breath of air. I forgot how cold this shit feels inside of me! The sharp intake of breath brought the fresh minty scent mixed with my own sex up to my nose. It made me smile, I also loved the smell of myself.

After I worked the lube in good, I went grabbed the vibrator and turned it on low. It’s quiet hum drifted up to me as a plunged it as deep into my hole as I possibly could. Turning the little guy up, I angled it into just the right position that it would send deep vibrations throughout my entire region. I laid back, relaxing, feeling the vibrations in waves through my entire lower body.

At moments, right before I feel I’m going to cum, I swear, the vibrations and this rush of heat flows all the way down to my toes…it’s like a fire encompasses my lower body and nothing can put it out except that liquid release..

Getting frustrated with how long this little guy was taking and how…unfilled I felt, I sat up, sifted through my toy drawers and found just what I was looking for all along. In my hand I held by far my favorite toy. Plastic, bright pink, 7 inches long holding 2 D cell batteries and as properly detailed as any cyber skin toy would be, I held my release. I dropped back onto the bed, throwing my legs open wide and plunged my battery operated helper deep into my pussy. A spasm rocketing up my body and the tinge of pain from pushing just a bit too deep. Now now, don’t get too carried away now.. Slowly I began thrusting this guy in and out of my slick pussy at first, letting myself get adjusted to it’s thickness. After my fill of the “love making” to myself I gave in and began to fuck myself silly.

Sitting up with my back against the wall, my knees open wide and close to my chest, my hand just a blur as I pounded myself hard and deep, strong vibrations filling my body. I took turns alternating between pounding my eager pussy and just holding the vibrator, full speed on against my g-spot.

I held it there too long.

I could feel my legs begin to tremble and that wave of heat begin to roll down my body, it got to my toes and I let go, pounding my pussy furiously, so much so that it hurt. A spray of hot liquid somehow escaped the space that wasn’t occupied by my hand and vibrator. I felt it drip down my pussy and onto my ass, small splatters audible on the bed. I let a small shriek escape my mouth. I wish had thought to pull out the fucking gag! My first wave of release rocked me back and forth letting me land into a pile on the bed. I sunk down further, letting myself rest on the bed, it felt great. Much better then the concrete that I had dug my spine into. I wiggled in the wet spot that I had left, pleased with myself but not quite finished. Taking my pink savior from my now dripping pussy, I inspected him, saw how positively covered he was and thought to myself I really shouldn’t let this go to waste.. I took him, vibrations and all into my mouth, cleaning him off, tasting myself. God how I loved the taste of my sex.

That set me off again, I could feel my pussy aching, throbbing for more. I once again dove the vibrator deep into myself, this time, taking no prisoners. I fucked myself harder then I could ever remember before. I listened to the sounds my wet pussy made as it swallowed the vibrator whole and spat it back out again. The lapping of its walls against mine. It felt so. fucking. good. I wanted it, I needed it now. I needed to cum again. Whining, nearly crying, physically aching to let my liquid love flow again, I grabbed a pillow to muffle myself and pounded this time in a shallow, deliberate manner. Angling my guy right against that sweet spot..it was all or nothing. I didn’t let up, never slowed down and after what seemed like an eternity I felt the warmth flow over me once again, this time sending me into almost violent convolutions. The force of my pussy walls contracting rocketed the vibrator to the end of the bed, and in it’s trail, a stream of my hot love.

I laid there, smiling and shaking..pleased with what I’d just done. Looking at the clock, I realized He was due to be home any moment and I really should try to clean up before he came in. Standing up, looking around, I laughed out loud at what can only be described as a scene that looked remarkably like a Pollock painting. I cleaned myself first, then dried the bed. Thank god for water resistant sheets… I got dressed, sprayed on some perfume and relaxed back down into the bed. No sooner then I’d done that, my Love walked in.

[FONT=&quot]To Be Continued
    [/FONT]
    ©2010-Mittimer-All Rights Reserved

#1 Mittimer, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  2. igor

Gold Member

Oh wow! I shouldn't read this stuff so early in the day:phat
    Outstanding job Mitt :drool

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Thanks ^_^

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

UGH! I wish I had time to read this now because I am excited to read your first cliterotica, but alas, I have company coming and must do domestic chores. :(

I'll check it out first chance I get and let ya know what I think, OK, Mitt?

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Sounds good. :)

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

holy shit, 73 views with like no comments lol.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

If you hadn't put your name to it.....I would have sworn that CL had written this......:eek

And thats mean't as a compliment Mitt.....:D

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

CL is far far far more talented then I am. That woman is phenomenal.
    Thanks though :)

9. pmsanderson

pmsanderson New Member

where is part 2? im finding that i really enjoy these erotic stories. CL you have some great stuff. Mitt, i really enjoyed part one, cant wait for the second part :)

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Part two is being written and will be posted if I have enough replies to. :)

11. pmsanderson

pmsanderson New Member

when its finished and if there arent enough views/comments, can i still get a copy? really it was good work!

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Of course!
    It's actually going to be a 3 part writing. Self pleasure, pleasuring my guy and then "getting down to business.

13. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply reply
    hope that tells you something Mitt.....hangin'out for the sequel..:lol

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's 7:00 AM and I soooooo wanna get off after reading that story. Too bad the old man is going to work now...........but at least the rubber boyfriends are still here. :)

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

Lol,
    I'll take that as it's decent :p

16. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Just so there is no confusion... this is a comment.

I approve of your candor. I find it stimulating.

+1 on the steps toward part 2.

Happy Thursday...
    ~Steve

17. disneydad

disneydad New Member

My rod got real stiff reading this. I had a very nice orgasm. Your release became my release. Thank you.

18. Mittimer

Gold Member

*blushes*
    Thank you, Daddy :p

19. heelfetish

Gold Member

I finally found enough time to give this a thorough reading. this is 1st-class stuff, Mitt. Seriously, excellent writing. The tightness in my shorts doesn't lie! I'll be thinking of this later on, I swear.

20. Mittimer

Gold Member

You guys are far too sweet.
    <3