My Recurring Temptation

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by 10_3XL, Apr 20, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

So, for several years now, I have had this urge enter into my head again and again on a fairly regular basis. It is to make myself as erect and "impressive" as possible (I mean to the point I can practically see my pulse, it hurts - in a good way - and something will burst if it gets any harder), take a picture, and then send it to all of my friends and acquaintances. I would send it without discrimination to both those that are men and those that are women. For whatever reason trying to predict their reactions and fantasizing about possible results always gets me very fired up - usually to the point that I would theoretically take said picture. ;)

Note: I have never done this!
    Both out of respect for these people in my life and because I am afraid I will get nothing but negative reactions. (Which would be understandable considering everyone would have just received an entirely unsolicited picture of my penis. o_O)

Are there any others (men or women) out there who have a similar urge to send "naughty" pics to the people you know to get their reactions to your parts? (Assuming they have not under some other circumstance already seen and know what "you" look like.) :rolleyes:

Joys likes this.
  2. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Yes, I've had that urge also

10_3XL likes this.
  3. Married M Nh

Gold Member

I've wanted send to friends , neighbors and co workers

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

If I ever did get up the balls (pun intended) to send out a pic, I think I'd skip co-workers simply because it could end up with me losing my job! Everyone else though...

5. Married M Nh

Gold Member

I agree but I would be tempted not actually do it

10_3XL likes this.
  6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Those of us that have that desire are called exhibitionists....I would take my clothes off for anyone that asks... For instance , I think it would be kinda fun to be at a party and have all the ladies wanna see a best cock contest.. Lol... So basically, the long and the short of it is.... You're an exhibitionist... And you love getting that " reaction" from people... Most times it's best to keep it a fantasy tho. The closest I've gotten is my GF wanting to show her best friend my business ... So I did, she just held it and looked at it for a bit.. Lol nothing sexual happened..but it was a bit of a rush.
    Having my GF offer up photos of me to her friends when they're out together and then telling me about it later was also quite a rush... She said one of her friends grabbed the phone out of her hand and ran off to look at it.. Lol
    So yeah, I think it's a common fetish / fantasy thing for many ...

MrMrsBiggerblast96 and 10_3XL like this.
  7. CaramelLady

Never had the urge to send to friends. I have posted pics online.... Eek! Maybe I am an exhibitionist!

8. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

I've posted pics online before and would go to a nudist beach should i get the opportunity. I'd say i have exhibitionist tendencies, and more than a little at that. I'm proud of my nakedness, granted i could be much fitter but i'm still happy and ok with people seeing me naked.

9. sandwich

Gold Member

"the long and the short of it".....hilarious!

10. CaramelLady

After seeing your photos I understand why she would show you off....

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

You're very kind...thanks!

CaramelLady likes this.
  12. CaramelLady

No baby...like I said I saw your pics.... THANK YOU!

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

Oh stop....I'm blushing... Hehehe

CaramelLady likes this.
  14. CaramelLady

:oops:

15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I think that The Lady has shown pics of me to her friends - I know she's got some on her phone - but she's never come right out and told me. Then again, I've never asked... It wouldn't surprise me though if on their Girls' Nights Out, when they're all buzzed and giggly from drink, if various naughty pics didn't start getting passed around. I just hope that any pics of me are never met with disapproval or disgust. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I wouldn't mind that, wouldn't mind my wife seeing it at all:D

"...make myself as erect and "impressive" as possible (I mean to the point I can practically see my pulse, it hurts - in a good way - and something will burst if it gets any harder)..." Must confess I can't be in that state much often now:(

17. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

That will not be a trouble. Your wife and I will get and keep you there. ;)

Joys likes this.
  18. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I'm sure that would not be a trouble in such case

19. xeniadraven

Gold Member

You know what i'm gonna say..........................;)

Exhibitionism is in all of us to some degree I think. Its fun!!!!

20. JonJo

Gold Member

There is no doubt that you are an exhibitionist - but why, are you deep down seeking some kind of reassurance because of your other self confessed 'body problems', do you still for some reason have doubts about your sexual attraction..
    What's in your mind while you have these thoughts are/would be the reactions you would like to receive?
    Why do you think that others would want to see your 'equipment' - are you trying to silently boast? If so why, you did nothing to get what you've got, you did nothing to achieve it, nature just gave it to you.
    Would this be in this age of technology be the equivalent of ' cyber-flashing'.

If your Lady has shown 'it' to friends, well that sometimes happens and again when it does it can be the female equivalent of 'boasting' - see what I'm getting, see what I can 'take', or unless things have recently changed, a cry for help from her fellow girls, what I can't (yet) take.

I've sent pictures to appropriate, even requesting, friends - but to boast, no; to seek reassurance, no just because they should/wanted to see.

Going nude, on an appropriate beach, is not necessarily exhibitionism because others would also be nude.

I suppose I have, like most/some, got some exhibitionist tendencies, if that's what they are; I have no problems with being nude with, or at the request of, others but at my time of life not to 'boast' or seek reassurance, just because I have reached the stage of 'maturity' when I have a "this is me for what it's worth" my attitude.
    I freely admit that when I was younger, super fit and trained 4X a week (won a Mister Young ********), I did maybe take pride in showing my body off but my total body - I earned extra cash at university posing for art and photography groups, that was maybe a form of exhibitionism because I literally exhibited myself.