My Problem..any advice would be appreciated

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jayenel, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayenel

jayenel New Member

ive only ever been with 1 gurl since i lost my virginity when i was 15 and we broke up in october just after my 18th birthday

since then i havnt had sex..and feel if i did, i wouldnt be able to please her if i did...

when i was having sex with my ex....i would kiss her neck, suck on her nipples etc...but i never went down on her....i think this is due to the bad experiences i have had with gurls in the past....

me and my ex broke up for a month or so and i went out with another gurl and i did nothin more with her that just finger her....but afterwards i realised she smealt real bad...and i could never see myself with my head between her thighs lickin and suckin on her when she smelt that bad....

since i broke up with my ex, there as been a few gurls that hav wanted to hook up with me and me with her, but when it came to her askin me (just been curious i guess) if i go down on gurls i would say, no, and she would reply well thats not very good is it, i think she may hav been only jokin about cos she still wanted to get with me until her dad died and the last time i saw her was abt 2 months ago

i hav also read that a woman cant achieve orgasm just by penis penatration

wot i guess im worried about is that i wont b able to please a woman if i hook up with them...and this is kinda worryin me...as i am also scared to go up and talk to gurls in night clubs when i see them lookin at me and waitin for me to go over to them

this happened just a few weeks ago when i was out with my uncle whos 28. He was tryin to get me to go over for at least 20 minutes and i just said i wasnt bothered, when in actual fact i was, my excuse was i dont know wot to say when the reason is atually the reason above^^...my uncle knew it wasnt the reason tho...as i rap and he "thinks" if i can write and say wot i say then i can do anythin

i think that will do for now...any replys would be appreciated

- Jay

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Jay I too was shy at the same age as you but I could hook up with any girl I wanted if I worked at it like being around where they hung out at so its best not to worry about it as it will happen. However a bar is less than the ideal place to meet a "Lady" And a lady is always best, No you wont get sex the first date. I personally would rather wait until both of you are more compfortable with one another. And then you must respect her wishes. As for the orgasm. Yes she certainly can achieve orgasm by penetration. When you enter her your Mons rubs against her clitorius causing a sexual sensation that can cause orgasm. You can cause orgasm mearly by rubbing your hand over her clitoris and vaginal area. Also look up the ( G spot ) use search and it will give you some reall good information. Cool it and dont worry it will come.

3. jayenel

jayenel New Member

ok thanks alot man....i was lookin up shit earlier today before i found this board and it was some article some woman wrote saying that a woman cant achieve orgasm with just penetration by the penis...i guess to much bs going around on the internet lol...but believe where i live u get sex on the 1st date rofl...but i guess ur right there not ladies....it coo tho i just like to repay my favors...

peace
    and thanks

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

If you were to just lay back and barely penetrate her with no rubbing or just bumping together their is a good chance that she would not have an orgasm but if you put any energy into it, Yes she will haye an orgasm
    Unless she is totally turned off.[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.