[M4C] My prefix isn't here!!!! mw4mw (could be C4C, read)

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by stu73, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stu73

stu73 New Member

I think these should be added to the legend... Some I find quite common.

mw4mw couple (male & female) seeking same. I guess you could say c4c, but this is more specific, and what the wife and I would use.

w4mw woman seeking male and female couple, more specific than w4c (can you say unicorn). This is different than w4ww or w4mm, which I'm sure you can figure out, have seen w4ww used before, w4mm never seen for real.

m4mw again a more specific male seeking couple, as would be m4mm, m4ww (good luck).

Thoughts?

Seriously, we are a fun loving HWP couple in east aurora co, mid 30s that occasionally seeks another fun couple for fun, possibly leading to a 4some. (let's be honest, here).

We'll write a better ad when we get a chance, hopefully mw4mw will be added by then. Thanks

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Good point. I personally like the "c4c" abbreviation. I'm certain this was an oversight, as :sf is going through some major updating and renovating. I'll make a note to Ryan.

In the future, did you know that you can make suggestions to the :sf Team in the "Suggestions & Feedback" area of these forums?
    -------------------------------------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.