My plan to setup an orgy...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mestizomad, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi there,

I'm 26 and I'm currently in a long term but recently open relationship. I love my girlfriend, but we both just want to have a bit more Fun.

My GF is also bisexual and wants to have a little fun with women.

We have lots of friends who are currently single, my girlfriend has three hot single female friends and we have a couple or single male friends.

We are going on holiday in a few months, 7 people, 7 nights, 4 girls and 3 guys. Three of these girls are bisexual. But all of the guys including myself are straight.

I know for a fact that two of the single girls are quite horny right now as have not had a lot of sex recently, but have done things such as threesomes and orgies in the past, and also enjoy having casual sex and sex with friends or having FWBs. I also think that my GF might be up for it and both other guys would be up for it, which makes 6 out of 7 people up for it.

My ideal would be that we have a fun day out on holiday, come back to our 4 bedroom shared apartment, have a bit of alcohol, I cook some food with plenty of natural athrodisiacs such as nuts, chilly, asparagus, chocolate, red wine, vanilla, celery etc, and then lots of stuff happens, hopefully in one big pile in one room.

I'm not bisexual though, some don't mind being around other naked guys having sex, but I wouldn't do stuff myself with guys.

I would love to have sex with all 4 girls including my GF on holiday and for my GF to havesex with the two other guys and some of the girls etc.

Do you think my idea is workable? Any ideas or tips would be appreciated..

Cheers

ply likes this.
  2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Sounds like a fun vacation... Just let it roll.. Lol.
    I gotta say tho, if you feed me chili and asparagus in the same sitting, you will turn me into the "Anti-Orgy"... As I will shortly clear the building of all living, breathing persons. But good luck anyways... Lol

Candela, ply, CLE32793 and 3 others like this.
  3. johanconra

Gold Member

I don't know, if everyone is up for it then it's a good idea but if you "hint" towards the orgy while some are not sure yet I think it will become REALLY awkward.

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

This is one of those types of things that has to be talked about beforehand.

ply and CrispusCorvis like this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Seven is an odd number, where do I sign up?

heyitsJW214 and 12barblues like this.
  6. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Agreed

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

communication ......
    this could be a test and a revelation of sorts - what you like or dislike, your partner too,
    how secure / insecure one or the other is, etc

12barblues likes this.
  8. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

If the test is multiple choice it makes it easier. Always make tbe correct answer in italics and it is even easier.

9. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

So my girlfriend admitted the other day that she has a dream abound having a MFF threesome involving her, myself and one of her hot female friends.

Also, for April Fools Day I asked this girl about having a threesome, as she took it very well and made lots of sexual references herself.

However I know there is a big difference between threesomes and an orgy.

Even a threesome though I would be very happy with if it happened on Holiday.

10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

...for April Fools Day...

So she was probably entirely serious, as you were obviously also being entirely serious... nobody ever makes mistakes about that stuff on April Fools' Day.

11. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Ohhh yeah i KNOW that she was only joking around and everything, however as i KNOW that this girl has brought this subject up before in a serious way, i hope that even simply joking about it is an ice breaker to talking about it again a bit more seriously later on Hopefully lol

12. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Is that a nice was of telling us you may fart lol

12barblues likes this.
  13. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Ok, how about this, well this is a threesome idea and not so munch of an orgy.

My GF is bisexual and we have a mutual hot and single female friend who is also bisexual, is v adventurous ans casual about sex, has done threesomes and due to being single, by her own admission is bored, v horny and looking for fun.

My plan would be to have the mutual female friend around for dinner, which is something that we actually do fairly often anyways.

I cook something nice and something that contains plenty of the natural arthrodisiacs mentioned above. Both girls drink a little red wine or baileys etc and get just a little tipsy.

We then all snuggle up on the sofa together (which is something that we have done many times before). But this time I convince them to watch a film that I know has quite a lot of erotic content.

We watch the film, both girls get turned on, plus are a bit tipsy, we all start getting a little touchy feely on the sofa, people start kissing and a threesome just happens from there...

I wish lol...

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A nice fantasy ;)
    Things like that never go to plan.
    Best you can do is set up the scene and let things play out.
    What if the ladies get into each other leaving you out?