my orgasms :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by wanttoknow, Jan 3, 2007.

1. wanttoknow

wanttoknow New Member

im 18 now and have meen masturbating since i was 14 or 13 , btw im a guy

i still remember the first time i 'came' and it was really REALLY good, especially the release...wow it was really intense

sadly i kinda became guilty for doing tht and i said to myself tht i udnt evr 'touch' myself anymore but yeah (thankfully i realize now) i did masturbate and it was always so good...i remember i used to get FTV which was fashion television from france and i used to jack off to tht maybe 5 or more times a day...yay for libido :p

but its only been the past year or so tht ive realized tht i had nothing to eb ashamed of and self pleasure was absolutely ok as long as i didnt abuse it...

so ive been masturbating quite regularly and its always really good
    .....but i have realized tht i have the most intense pleasure prolonging my masturbation on the verge of cumming; and i would imagine tht the longer u hlod it in the better the orgasm but for me the release isnt as 'earth-shattering' as my orgasms from my younger days; im in really great physical fitness by the way so im sure its not my health

i really long for my unbelievable orgasms tht i used to have; now its the time b4 release which appeals to me more than the release itself; althought its really good too :p

so evry1 plz advise whtevr u can and i ud appreciate it :)

thanku

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

First up, you should learn to type in English rather than gibberish. Second, unknowingly you are training yourself towards what practitioners of Tantric sex learn, that is to prolong the peak phase of arousal.

You certainly don't have a problem enjoying the time before release, and with good body control and the knowledge that there is more to sex than orgasm, you may make your first lovers very happy girls.

Sometimes when I have sex, I wonder which is the best part. The hugging and kissing of my partner, the feeling of my skin rubbing against hers feels like the best part of sex. But then I go down on her, and that's the best part! But later I penetrate her, and that's the best part, the longer I prolong penetration, the better it is. The moment before orgasm, that's the best part too, penetration and arousal rolled together. And then orgasm , also great. Indeed, it's all great, which is why we do it again and again. It is also why men who are well-paced and considerate lovers gain more pleasure from sex than men who rush things somewhat.

Keep on doing what you're doing, and I'm sure when the real thing comes, you'll be fine.

3. wanttoknow

wanttoknow New Member

hey man thnkx for the reply, and sorry for my english, im not a native speaker and too many hours in message boards and chatting have taken a toll, lol

but id still like to know why my orgasm intensity is on the decrease or so it does appear to me

but thnkx for ur insight anyway :)