My orgasms are weird...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by The_Cone, Jan 4, 2007.

1. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

This is so odd. I've only ever had mini orgasms because I find I have to stop as soon as I feel them coming on. I have never experienced an orgasm (or the growing feeling of it) with a partner, but I have a vibrator at home which I mostly use on my clitorus. I try all kinds of positions with it, but there have been several occasions where I feel a very intense rushing feeling begin to flow through my body as the stimulation is at its highest strength and I find I have stop whenever I feel it because I find it just way TOO intense!! I barely have to masterbate to get to this point either, sometimes it can only take between 5 and 10 mins, and it comes very fast. I have never gone all the way, and I'm almost afraid to continue when it comes. Afterwards I feel very hot and steamy. It is very rare for women to come to orgasm in such a short space of time, but I don't feel SO lucky if you get me.

Does anyone else find that their orgasm becomes so incredibly intense that they have to stop?

I might just add also, that since I can remember, I have been able to actually manually control this feeling inside my body. I kinda sink my body somehow and I automatically get a very similar (slightly weaker) feeling that I get when masturbating and I need to stop. Again, if I carry on with the feeling, it gets more intense and I end up shaking LIKE it's an orgasm I can control!!! It's so weird, and I don't have like a disorder or something. It's just like I can control my orgasms and then if I do get a proper one, its extra mind blowing!!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm not highly versed in 'Tantric' sexuality, but it sounds like you have that mental thing to which some on here have alluded. Being able to mentally achieve orgasm without stimulation. Never happened to me (I can only wish...), but I've heard it has happened.

5 - 10 minutes is not an incredibly short time to achieve orgasm - especially from masturbation. As posted in other threads, I have O'd in less than a minute, and during sex, I have easily O'd in less than 5 minutes on occassion.

The troubling portion of your post is that your sensation is so intense that you find yourself backing away from allowing it to flow. I know that when being stimulated on my G-spot (not to be confused with clitoral stimulation), it has been a bit overwhelming - almost to the point of uncomfortable. But, I'm not sure this is the same situation as yours.

3. jess09

jess09 Banned

Hye TheCone ! I happen to have exactly the same thing as you. My clit after some time I've masturbated gets so sensitive, even when I haven't had an orgasm yet that I really feel the need to stop. That bothers me a lot because, most of the time, I'm unable to get an orgasm by myself from clit stimulation alone, be it a finger or shower head, since I usually stop when my clit becomes sensitive. But with a partner I totally can. I guess that's pretty normal though. Just have to learn to live with it.

I sometimes try to go on even though ( and it gets even more intense obviously) or, at other times, when I don't feel like it, I go for a while to vaginal sex and then come back to clit play. That works for me.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I think that most women experience this, especially early in their sexual experience. It has taken me a great deal of time to be able to bring myself to orgasm while masturbating. It's all part of getting to know your body. It takes time to figure out what works for you, and what situations make you comfortable. Most of my issue was simply being embarrassed about masturbating, or fear and shame regarding the thought of getting caught. It's taken time and experimentation, but now I can do as well on my own as with a partner.

5. Rose

Gold Member

LMAO! - - You? - fearful and shameful?

Are you sure this isn't Mel's sister posting 'incognito'? <[​IMG]

6. SayAnything

SayAnything New Member

Hey Cone! I am sooo happy that you brought this up! I know exactly what you are talking about. I as well start to shake and then I guess I just dont know how to handle it or something. I've been having sex for years and although sex feels amazing- I dont feel like I have ever really achieved the full "experience". I guess we should just keep trying over and over again? I wish i knew myself what to do.

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Rose, can you make yourself get all the way there? How long did it take YOU to learn? And what helped?

Yes, I was shameful. But then I realized how silly that was, people touch themselves all the time. And I sure as hell can't expect a partner to know how I like to be touched if I don't know how I like to be touched. Thus, the road to self discovery. (Rockin') The right toy helped too. The butterfly vibe which pleasure the clit, the gspot and the ass helped me! And just figuring out what it took.

8. Rose

Gold Member

LOL - I denied, with a PASSION - to Thorn, that I ever masturbated! For years!!! But, during those years, I learned my body.. my pleasure spots....

So, I suppose, I was "fearful and shameful" - damnit! - You caught me!!!!

I just find it so incredibly wild that YOU were EVER fearful and shameful! You sooooo ROCK, when it comes to sexuality.

I guess it just goes to show all of us that we ALL come up the 'rough side of the mountain' - especially if we happen to be of the female gender.
    [​IMG]

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Some of us still happen to be at the bottom of said mountain.

10. Rose

Gold Member

...probably so you can look up our skirts ... :phat