My only ever attempt

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Bravo55, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Bravo55

Bravo55 New Member

Things had been hectic lately and they had not had any time together for days. So today he came home early, cleaned up, gave the kids money for pizza and a movie and sent them on their way. He started a simple dinner, lit the candles on the coffee table and waited for her to come home.

He met her at the door with a glass of her favorite wine and said “take a deep breath, you’re home now”. She sat down with her wine and he brought dinner into the living room. Usually they watched TV while they ate but tonight they sat and talked about how good it feels to not have anything to do or think about… at least until tomorrow. Soon after dinner she got up and said “I’ll be right back: and walked off to the bedroom.

He waited a few minutes and followed her. The room was dimly lit by a small lamp on the other side of the room but he could see her clearly, naked in the mirror. He came up behind her, put his hands on her hips and drew her to him. Feeling his arousal she said, “I guess I won’t be needing this” and dropped her negligée to the floor. He replied, “You’ve been on my mind and I have held you in my imagination all day”. As she put her hands on his, he kissed her shoulder near her neck. She tilted her head to the side and took a deep quiet breath; an almost imperceptible gasp that she knew would be the first of many tonight.

He led her to the bed. He kissed her and touched her gently at first, slowly building in intensity. He moved slowly about her with a gracefulness that belied his size. He was a strong man that worked hard for a living. He could swing a hammer and caress a woman. His hands were as skilled as they were strong.

He never stopped touching her as he moved to bring his head between her thighs. He paused to take a long silent breath, indulging himself with her scent, then touched her with his breath, tongue, lips and fingers… making subtle changes to his actions and intensity in response to her body’s cues. Her mind and body ran the gamut of sensation from relaxed to excited to almost frenzied, as more than once he took her to the edge and over the top. Her body felt like it was glowing and her mind was reeling from the intensity of the climax.

Still warm inside, she rolled him on to his back and straddled him. Before she took him inside of her she slid back and forth on his manhood that laid against his body. Then taking him inside she began moving. Squeezing, stroking, sometimes shallow, sometimes deep, grinding rhythmically. His hands never stopped touching her. She took him to the edge as well but each time she stopped there teasingly. Finally, she started again and throwing her head back, squeezing his hands in hers, she moved with clear intention. He arched up. She pressed herself to him. There was no turning back this time. He pulsed… she squeezed. She kept him inside of her for a while and leaned forward to kiss him.

They were both spent. Each knew the exhaustion would only be temporary and the night was young.

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Please don't let this be your only attempt....beautifully written and a great story... :)

3. Bravo55

Bravo55 New Member

Thank you!

4. China

China New Member

Great story !!!