[Mixed] My offer: Your portrait, hand-painted oil-on-canvas... FREE!

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by daver, Dec 23, 2010.

1. daver

daver New Member

Looking for women who'd like a free, hand-painted, oil-on-canvas portrait.

(Please note: This offer has been cleared with the moderator.)

Hi there. I'm Dave and I'm starting a business - which I'll describe in a moment - and in order to get started, I'm making the following offer. If you're a woman, and we can come to an agreement - one not requiring very much on your part - I'm offering a hand-painted oil portrait by a professional artist. It's free, and I'll pay for shipping. All you would need to do is email me a suitable picture of yourself.

Now for some background: I live in Vietnam and, as one of my recent businesses here, I employed local artists to do reproductions of great works of art, as well as commissioned works (mostly portraits). I now plan to start a new business, EvesCanvas.com, again offering portrait work via the internet (you send us a picture, we turn it into an oil painting which we then ship to you). EvesCanvas will be targeting a specific niche: focusing on the female physique, doing artistic oil portraits of customers in a nude or semi-clad state. (Well, to be honest, we'll pretty much be happy to paint anyone in any state, but our marketing will be targeted to women who want to display their forms... or, of course, to their significant others, who may want to commission such a painting as a gift to their lovers.)

I need to to set up the EvesCanvas.com website with some before-and-after images displaying exactly what we can do. ("Before" being the photograph, "after" being the resultant oil painting.) Hence I am looking for volunteers. What I want are women who have reasonably nice photos of themselves either nude or partially clad. They need not be professional photos, but should be clear, tasteful, and the poses and lighting should be fairly nice. YOU DON'T NEED A PERFECT PHYSIQUE! (And note that our artists can certainly enhance the portraits in various ways -- removing wrinkles & blemishes, taking off a few pounds, etc.)

What I would need from you is permission to put both the before and after images up on our website, plus a testimonial once you've seen the result.

I am happy to do these paintings for free because, for one thing, commissioning paintings here in Vietnam is ridiculously cheap, and definitely a worthwhile marketing expense. I am also happy to part with the finished work because, as I'm sure you understand, once it's complete and we've photographed it, we have no further use for it.

Just to be clear: I will ship the painting to you at no charge. However, the canvas will come to you rolled up in a tube. If you opt to have it framed, that will have to be done by you locally, at your own expense. I should also make it clear that I won't be able to do this for everyone who responds. I will choose the first, say, 3 or 4 women whose photos seem most appropriate for our marketing effort. (But again, please understand: We do NOT want all our models to look like 10's. We want our marketing to appeal to women of all shapes and sizes!)

If I still have your interest, I've posted some paintings from my old business at Flickr: djrosenblatt's Photostream. Note that the first 15 pics are of reproductions; the last 6 are commissioned portraits. That gives you an idea of the quality of work you can expect from the local artists here.

I'm sure there are more questions that you may have. If interested to know more, please feel free to PM me here or email me at *replies are done by PM only*

( And, btw, if we can strike a deal now, the painting will arrive well before Valentine's Day... hint hint :rose )

#1 daver, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
  2. Beach

Beach New Member

very cool..I hope some of the ladies here take you up on your offer.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

I think that Reflect69 needs to take you up on that offer, her photos are outstanding !!!!

4. daver

daver New Member

Thanks for that heads up! I've gone ahead and sent her a message.