My new showerhead...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by smileygal, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smileygal

smileygal New Member

is now my new best friend!!! Okay I have heard ladies talk about this before and honestly have always wanted a hand held shower head so I finally bought one. It is a wonderful thing. This morning I had to check it out and it really did heighten the shower experience. :brow It has a nice massaging, pulsating spray as one of the choices....I chose that one...made my way down and in less than a minute I was in pure ecstasy. I think I am going to be taking many showers a day now :D So...ladies if you don't have one of these, invest the $50 and get one!

2. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Hehe,
    I got one last year for my bday from my hubby :) along with an extra long hose... it's a wonderful thing ;) We actually have one in each bathroom now!

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

well, lets see - Valentine's day is coming up - then there's Mother's Day - and of course we all have a birthday sometime this year. Christmas is a good time to recieve a fine gift like this.

If all else fails, we could go buy the damm thing ourselves! :phat

4. FaeMystique

FaeMystique New Member

I just masturbated in my tub with that and my waterproof vibe...
    Yummy sensations...
    I need to get my husband in there with me from behind while I hold it on my clit....mmmmm

5. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Ok, now I want one!! Hahahaha

Definately am going to look into it. But better wait a little while since I just splurged (well was only $26 but I'm cheap hahaha) on a new vibrator that hey, should arrive in the mail tomorrow!! Woohoo!

Uh oh, tomorrow's grocery shopping day. I go every week with my mother so I better get the mail ahead of time instead of right as I'm leaving like I usually do. Don't need to open that infront of my mother. Eeek! LOL.

I'll start dropping hints to the old man about that shower head! Any brand name I should be hinting about?

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

In my house i just recently moved into has one as well. It pulsates rapid fire. I'm a guy and tryed it out as well, in my pelvic region just above my penis. It ended up feeling pretty good. Although i didn't get to a hightened state of mind, cause i had already been in there way too long than i normally do.

7. blondboy

blondboy New Member

Watersports are indeed fantastic. I have masturbated with showers for all of my masturbating life. Key point: you have to have good water pressure (my current neighborhood is not real good). When I was a teenager and just starting to jerk off, I used to lay in the tub with my legs up in the air and my genitals under the faucet; it was great. But, one day my father came home from work early and barged in on me. This was not a happy day. He was not what you would call an understanding, compassionate parent who would nurture sexual growth in his offspring. He was an asshole. Embarrassed the hell out of me. Back to the point, watersports are wonderful and I hope you enjoy your new toy. Can be very erotic!

8. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I still love my showers in the morning ;)

9. bigballs

bigballs Member

The pool jets are awesome. Just stick your penis in the path of the water, close your eyes, and enjoy an intense orgasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.