My mornings are tuff but my nights are great

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by studly69, Nov 23, 2006.

1. studly69

studly69 New Member

I can't seem to help myself. I'm obsessed with buying bras for my lover the skimpier and sexier they are the more I can't resit myself. I have probably bought her at least 20 bras and all of the have been from Vickie's secret. but that's not all, I have to help her every morning slip into one of her sexy little bras and I'll take extra special care in making sure everything is adjusted just right and each one of her breast is positioned in their soft lacy cup so that her nipples won't show. Then I'll jump in the shower as she slips into her matching thong and a sexy little lace garter-belt attached to some sexy silk lace stockings then she'll start her beautification process of putting on her make up and fixing her hair before she slips into a skimpy low cut very revealing form fitting blouse and a real short tight fitting mini skirt. I'll give her a kiss and off to work she goes. She's an exotic dancer so by the time she gets back home she's usually all horned up and ready for some serious love making. We have a brass pole set up in our bedroom where she practices her routine and that's where we disappear to as soon as she gets home. Than she gives me a private strip show which makes my :slong quickly come right back to life as She slowly dances around and undresses in front of me, teasing me as she wiggles her big tits and shakes her tight little ass at me. Then she'll go down on me and give me a :blowjob before we commence to making love all night long

#1 studly69, Nov 23, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2006
  2. pirouette

Gold Member

Welcome to Sexual Forums studly.

3. askyurgurl

askyurgurl New Member

welcome to the site...

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Gawd, I wish my husband were like you! All he can do when he sees I've brought something new home from Victoria's Secret is bitch about the price. :mad

Oh, welcome to the forum! :)

5. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I know I shouldn't :lol , but.....

Studly, I can't decide if your bragging or complaining mister. Welcome! :dgrin

6. Bella

Gold Member

Hi & :welcome to :sf!
    ~Bella

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hello and welcome to :sf, the best sex discussion website on the internet...in my humble opinion of course. ;) :p