My life in flames....and the aftermath.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Maverick, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Maverick

Maverick Member

http://i92.photobuck...n/WP_000078.jpg
    http://i92.photobuck...n/WP_000083.jpg
    http://i92.photobuck...n/WP_000080.jpg

So, someone came into my yard, threw a highway flare into my truck, set it on fire, and shot and killed my dog. I lost everything that was in my wallet, but since this happened Wednesday, I have gotten my license back.

Anyways, you can't keep a good man down, and I have a back up truck, so to the dude that did it, bless you and fall in a hole. (Actually, fuck you and let me bury you.)

2. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

OMG! Any clues as to the perpetrator? What a terrible thing. I just cannot fathom why someone would do such a thing... Or how they could. Hope you have no troubles with insurance, etc.

T

3. Maverick

Maverick Member

Ya, got a great idea who did it. No proof though, just a lot of circumstantial evidence that points fingers.

I go from being sad (truck is replaceable and just money. My dog........can't replace him) to being really mad.

The cops are probably watching me really close, cuz I told them I was going to kill the dude. They know him and think it was him to, but it's still against the law to revenge kill people.

4. luvbug

Gold Member

OMFG!! How horrible!!

Karma will get the SOB.....So sorry about your dog.....that breaks my heart. Like you said ...the truck and things can be replaced.

So sorry this asshole done this to you. Paybacks a bitch!!!

5. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I'd be more likely to go after him on account of the dog, too! I guess I'm a big sucker that way... I'm just glad it wasn't your house, and no one was hurt...

T

6. igor

Gold Member

Sorry to haer that, dude! Hope that ass gets his!

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Holy shit I was not expecting that. I didn't know you were a trucker either. I'm really sorry about the dog too. Just curious how much a semi cost? Got insurance? Was it a Peterbuilt?

There's something your not telling us. Why would he have reason to do this and how did he take your dog's life? You better do everything in your power to catch this guy. Look for tire marks or footprints in the dirt.

8. Flame

Flame New Member

Wow! That's awful! And it's dreadful that you and the cops know who probably did it but because there's no evidence he can't be arrested.

Poor dog :mad It's awful enough destroying property, but killing an innocent animal... Call the animal welfare people!

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I got your texts today and before I saw the other 3, I was like "OMG OMG OMG THATS NOT HIS HOUSE IS IT?!!?!" but then I actually checked my other texts and saw that it was your truck. I was relieved to say the least. I'm not going to say "I'm sorry" like the rest of the people but I will say that I'm glad you weren't in the truck when all of this happened.

<3

10. Trond

Gold Member

Shooting your dog on top of setting your property on fire. That says quite a lot about that guy. Terrible.

I have a feeling that this guy is going down one way or another. The cops know about him, and he's not good at containing his anger. I'm guessing that the police may not be your best friends, but in this situation I think the best way to go about it is to stay calm and help the police as much as possible in nailing the guy. Good luck!

11. RideNaked2

Gold Member

People can be such ass holes!!!! That is NO way to treat you or your dog. I am truly sorry that this has happened, I'm very glad that you have your life, materials like the truck can be replaced..your dog can't..that just breaks my heart! We have a dog and she is a great part of our life, I can only imagine how you are feeling. It really sucks!!!!!

Paybacks are a bitch along with "what comes around goes around!" The SOB that did this will eventually hopefully get what is coming to them!

Hearts with you my friend!

12. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Bummer :mad

13. Maverick

Maverick Member

I just did jail time with the dude, and I told him straight up to his face he was full of shit and to man up and take accountability. I'm the type of person who doesn't take much shit from many people, and that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. However, you kill my dog, and I will make it a goal in my life to make yours miserable.

My truck was a Freightliner, no fire insurance since I bought it real cheap. However, I had put a ton of money into it, so it's about a $22,000 loss.

To everyone, thank you for the well wishes. The tragedy is my dog, not the truck. The truck is easily replaced. My dog....not so much.

14. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I agree with Trond on this account. Stupid dick will have to brag about it to someone, or do the wrong thing again. I'm sure it won't be as satisfying if he goes down for something else, but he'll get his due.

T

15. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

My heart sank when I saw the pictures and even more so poor Bandit. My heartfelt condolences to you in this hard time. If I were there I would lend you my shoulder to cry on. Give you a hand to pick you up. Anything. Hurts to lose someone you love. *hugs*

16. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Well that's excusable in this situation. You better call him out and prove that he did it to only send him back to jail. Fuck that. Whatever you do, don't do anything drastic to be his cellmate again.

17. Maverick

Maverick Member

He is. Just heard he was arrested for suspicion of Arson. Between his past crimes, and circumstantial evidence, he's looking at 20 plus years. ;)

18. luvbug

Gold Member

GOOD!!^^^ Hope the SOB gets whats coming to him!!
    Hugs to you DB!!

19. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Good man, real good. Big bubba is ganna have fun with him

20. RideNaked2

Gold Member

YAHOO!!! Glad to hear this! I hope they put him away for the MAX!

CosmicEye :lol:lol:lol can we find a extra HUGE bubba to spend time with the special bastard that did this?