My latest sex adventure . . . daunting and daring.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by dimebag, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:24 PM.

1. dimebag

Gold Member

So I hooked up with this chick. The first time I saw her I could feel my cock throb in my pants. Long story short, we began fucking - intense, powerful chemistry. We have yet to fail at cumming together - yes, that kind of splashy sex that soaks your pubic hair to a sticky gum.

The catch to this is that she cleans houses for a living. A different house each day. Houses owned by doctors and lawyers and other high- dollar persons.

Today we fucked in the guest room of a general manager of Wall Mart. The day before yesterday - on the kitchen sink of some surgeon who had strange fascination with buffalos.

We fucked in the bed of a lesbian couple that own a huge pet store as their dogs barked redundantly behind the closed door of the room across the hall.

I'm not the type to brag, but she loves my cock. I mean she craves it. And I crave her. We fuck till I'm sweating all over her like crazed beast.

It is very risky for her, of course. I mean imagine some District Attorney paying her to clean his immaculate house while he's at work, but he walks in to find us locked in a sweaty knot of passion on his loveseat. It would ruin her.

But I guess that the sex is just that good.

How many of you would take this risk almost daily like she is doing?

2. used2bgood

Gold Member

I have taken a risk on someone's husband coming home unexpectedly but not without a good measure of assurance that he wouldn't. In your case, I wouldn't take that risk like you though. Too much risk and not enough assurance of not being caught.
    I do understand that the risk is almost as stimulating as your girlfriend................