My latest desire: Public display... comments?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by RideNaked, Dec 30, 2011.

1. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

So, a few weeks ago, R and I were engaged in a little "forced" masturbation play. One of the activities we participated in was my edging for her in a busy parking lot, with people walking by only a few feet away. She also took a video of me, using her phone. I was also required to send her photos of me edging when she wasn't present. I found it all very exciting, and I can hardly contain myself whenever I think of it.

What really turns me on, however, is the fact that I would never do such a thing on my own. Adding to my excitement is the thought that maybe, just maybe, R might be tempted to "share" my photos and video with someone else, like a "girl talk" kind of thing, with out my knowledge, and then having that information be shared with me just when I least expect it.

Taken to the extreme, it would be like me walking into the room with R and a couple of her friends, and her telling me to whip it out and edge for them right then and there, or having her tell the store clerk at the sex toy shop that I was walking around with a vibrating plug up my butt because I had been playing with myself without permission. (R has done something similar, without even knowing it; she told a family acquaintance (who is a lesbian) that I was bi-curious. I was both appalled and very turned on when I found out...)

I'm not sure how else to explain it, it's not really just wanting to be an exhibitionist, it's just as much submitting to her desire, the humiliation of revealing a "little secret," I just don't know! Anyone have similar desires? Any suggestions on how we might let this play out? If you have anything that might be cool to try, you could pm R @ RideNaked2 (then I'd be out of the loop) :)

Any comments are welcome!!!

T

2. OrdinaryGuy

OrdinaryGuy New Member

I went to some nudist camps as a kid, but I was very self conscious about it at the time. I guess I never seriously considered doing anything like that as an adult, neither in a nudist camp nor in public. Call me boring, I guess.

3. sabian

sabian New Member

Man! that is hot! I too think the same way..lol would love to be in a situation where others may know about my deep secrets..Whether its close family or friends or co-workers.. that would be sexy!!! I just love public nudity and exhibitionism and watching.. its all good..:) If you ever need someone to watch.lol.. let me know..hahha.