My last girlfriend was a call girl

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by rickk1, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

A true story...

My last girlfriend was a callgirl that charged upwards of $400/hour for sex. We met in the grocery store initially and dated for several months before we had sex of any flavor with each other. I recall our first time. I made love to her all night long. I licked, kissed, nibbled, bit lightly, and soothingly touched her everywhere with my fingers, mouth, tongue, toes, and dick. I wanted our first love-making to be very special. It was!

I never asked her about her work. We both agreed in the beginning not to ask one another about our jobs.

Several months passed and she confided to me that she was a callgirl and that she enjoyed it immensely. I was so in-love with her that I readily accepted her job situation. She knew I was so in-love with her too. Perhaps that was why she got me to explore myself.

Somedays, she'd come over and look like she had just finished working out at the gym and she'd be sitting on my face within seconds. Her pussy was always soooo delicious and creamy. One time she came over and as I was eating her, she mentioned that she had just left a client and that I was cleaning her hole with my tongue. At first, I thought about getting sick or pissed but then decided quickly that I loved this flavor and wanted more and more. I literally tongue-fucked her to many many orgasms. She was one hot woman.

Then she mentioned one day that she had a client that would pay quite a bit extra for a fantasy and that she wanted me to do the fantasy with her. I was excited that she turned to me for this until I heard the details. It turned out that the client wanted to be sucked off by a man while he made out with a woman. She knew I was a bit upset about her asking me to do this so she never asked me again.

Several months later, I asked her what ever happened to that guy that wanted a guy to suck him off and she said she still sees him from time to time and she is still trying to find the right guy. So, as much as I felt like I loved her, I decided to do it for her..with her. She was very excited as she told me the details.

To make a long story short..rather shorter...she took me to an adult bookstore that had gloryholes and she got me to suck my first dick there...with her...kissing me...helping me...showing me. For the next several weeks, she took me to other adult bookstores out of town and we sucked more dicks together. Finally, I let one shoot his cum in my mouth. Mmmmmmm....delicious!!! Loved it!!! And she knew I loved it.

So, she set up the date with that client and as soon as it began, it was over. I mean..the guy was so excited that he shot his cum almost immediately after I got his cock in my mouth. He was a bit nervous I figured so she got him to calm down alot and then I did it again. His cock was sooooo delicious. His precum was salty-sweet and dripping like a waterfall as I watched my call-girl girlfriend make out with him. My cock was rock hard and all it thought about was her.

He came again and again...his cum was sooooo delicious. After this was over, he always requested me again and again. I never received any money but did receive tons of gratitude from her.

After that, she'd call me and tell me to meet her someplace, usually a seedy motel and she'd pull me into the ladies restroom so that I could eat her cum-filled pussy. I ate alot of cum out of her pussy.

She left me about 3 months later and moved out of state. All I have now are my memories of her and several of her dirty panties that I still sniff from time to time as I jackoff.

2. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Dam!! What state did she move to????????????? haha

3. suite91

suite91 Member

Very hot! :drool

4. kydentman

kydentman New Member

5. cook74

Gold Member

What callgirl doesn't use protection? Why did you both put each other at such risk?

Sorry but I'm not so sure that I buy this thread..:uhh:

6. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

FYI, I've been halfway around the world in my lifetime and have experienced few women that actually wanted to use protection such as condoms. To me, protection should be made available to those that insist on it but there are those of us that don't like to use protection at all.

I can't imagine sucking a dick that would taste like a piece of rubber let alone eat some pussy that tasted like rubber as well. I've used rubbers in the past and hated it. Just because you ask about them doesn't necessarily mean that you use them 100% of the time.

To each their own.

7. cook74

Gold Member

Hey Rickk1, With all the diseases that are spread through unsafe sex I was just surprised that a $400 an hour callgirl would risk her life and that of her partners and clients, but if you insist that that is what she did, then I take it back, I believe it :)

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Gotta love shock value. :eyes

9. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Does not work for me. I have to be able to believe it. I will be reading a story and all is fine and then we get to his 12 inch pulsing manhood! I'm gone. :mad

10. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

To be truthful, I don't know of anyone that uses condoms. I am single, always have been and probably always will be. I mainly fuck around with married women. If they're not clean, then who can you trust?

I get tested several times a year for diseases and so far, I've only had the crabs a few times.

11. Dreama

Gold Member

* shudders * I hope I never hear anyone say that to me.

Anyway, sex is great, but it can be dangerous unless you're safe. Not trying to be insulting, but I wouldn't think of fucking someone unless we did it the safe way. I value my active life more than I do sex, I guess.

12. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

I've tried to eat pussy while wearing a piece of rubber in my mouth. It just wasn't the same. Condoms hurt. They're either too small or too big. And then the flavor is gone too!! I sure don't want to taste a mouthful of rubber. Ewwwwww!!! :ugh

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sorry but you sure sound more like a teen in a tantrum than a 53 year old.

I have seen a few of your threads and each one has made me think your shown age is more fiction than fact

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Moderator note: Okay, I cleaned it up some. Let's avoid personal attacks, k? We're on an ADULT forum.

16. Dreama

Gold Member

Nobody loves condoms. But, unless you're in a committed relationship and use another form of BC, it boils down to this:

You may not get an STD for awhile, but believe me, someday, you might just hit the 'jackpot'. Not being pessimistic, just real. Plan for the worst, I always say, because you never know what could happen. And, getting people pregnant is just as bad, if you aren't going to be there for that person, when it comes down to it. So, it's alright to like to be in non-committed relationships, but if you aren't safe, you will never know what you're getting until it's too late. We aren't invincible. Things can harm us.

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

well said Dreama, and we can also hurt others with stds we may have , but tests cant see.

I guess it really comes down to Respect.

18. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

lol!! You're just jealous that I really am 53 and have had so many more enjoyable life experiences than you could ever dream of having.

19. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I believe this is the second warning in this thread..... Grow up, people!

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sorry if it was my posts that were seen as being childish.

But this does seem like a very ficticious thread, by someone that does not seem or come across as someone that is of legal age for sexual concent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.