My large girth loving GF & her new toy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mongol, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Mongol

Mongol New Member

My GF & I have been together for 5 years. She has always been very shy about sex & sincerely unaware how sexy she is. I began working away from home several weeks at a time & of course missing my nights with her. We started out slowly over time texting each other what we'd like to do to each other & eventually started sending pics & videos. After our texting sex was over she wouldn't discuss it & was embarrassed if I brought it up. I was so happy with her beginning to open up I thought I would get her a dildo which she agreed to, but had no interest in going in the store or any idea what she wanted, in fact she wouldn't discuss it, she just wanted me to pick it out.
    At the time I wanted to get her something close to my size, 6" by 1.75" wide with a slight upward curve. I found a one that vibrates almost exactly like me, except right at the base it was just a little bit wider. She was very happy with it & i had to buy another exacty like it after 3 years of use. She began incorporating the toy into our pic & vid texts when I was away working. I loved it when she would send closeups taking all of her toy.
    Once she was very tired & had a couple of drinks but wanted to give me sex because i had just returned home after a week.I was down on her using my tongue & her toy when she pulled me up to kiss me, her toy was still inside her. We began kissing & I could tell she was getting into it despite being tired. She began moving her self against my cock as it was against her pussy. The toy was vibrating inside her & felt good to the head of my cock as it was rubbing against the outside of her lips. As we were moving against each other & kissing my cock head found it's way in position of her entrance beside the toy. I pushed just a little & she put her hands on my ass & began pulling me into her just a little. When the head of my cock was inside she really started pulling me inside her. It was so exciting feeling her so full & hearing new noises. She asked "what's happening? Is both the toy & you inside me?", I said yes baby just a little bit, how does it feel? Of course I knew the answer from the way her body was reacting. She has always been able to orgasm almost every time through penetration, but this time had what seemed like was the best orgasm ever. I exploded inside her about the same time as it put me over the edge seeing her satisfaction.
    So this got me interested about her liking more girth. She was embarrassed about it & I knew she wouldnt talk about it so didn't say anything but began looking for a new toy. I eventually found some penis extensions & I liked this idea better than a dildo & thought it would be easier to introduce to her. I ended up getting the Rhino. I didn't realize how girthy it was until it came in the mail. It's 8" by 2.20". I didn't think she would be interested in super long so I trimmed 1" off of the length. I tried it on & it fit perfect. I had to wait 2 looooong days for an opportunity to try it out & she had no idea I had it & would say heck no if I showed it to her.
    So when the opportunity came along I was kneeling by the bed Going down on her & put it on without her noticing. When she was ready for me she moved up in the middle of the bed & I had some lube in my hand, she pulled me up to her & I rubbed the lube on my new cock & rubbing it on the outside of her lips. It looked huge against her, she's 5'1 110lbs & fit with an ass & legs that are the most gorgeous I've ever seen. as I began to push it against her entrance she immediatlly knew it wasn't just me. She asked "what is that?" I told her it's a new toy I got that I wear & I think she'll like it. She asked to see it, I told her I'd rather her wait until we were finished. She said "ok. I'm a little scared but I trust you.". I told her we can stop any time just say the word.
    I began to rub outside of her & lightly push at her entrance then back off a little. She put her hands on my ass & pulled a little to guide me in slowly & show me shes ok. After about 3" was inside her I didnt go past that point for a little while. She began writhing beneath me & against my new thick cock. She began pulling me into her more & more until she had the entire 7" inside her then backed off & only pulled me in between 5.5 & 6.5". I heard noises from her like never before & could feel her squeezing my cock through the rhino as she orgasmed. I pulled out slowly, slid it off & entered her with my cock & finished quickly. She just layed there & ask "what was that?". I answered with do you like it? She said "I don't know". I asked if she wanted to see it & she said no & didn't talk about it anymore.
    Since she had been opening up a little she would make comments during the day about wanting sex later, this day when she said it I said oh yeah? Do you want just you & me or do you want to try out our new toy again? She said "we can use it if you want". Later she was laying in bed & said ad I was about to get in "did you get it?" I said oh are you looking foward to something?? She didn't answer. We watched tv for a little while & snuggled in spoon style position. She began rubbing her ass against my cock & I knew tv time was over. We began our foreplay & lt went on for a while. I again skid into the toy without her seeing it & put some lube in my hand. We worked it in pretty much te same as the first time & her reactions were the same. Then she asked something that was completely out of character for her "do you want to stand up behind me?". Helllllllllll yes is what I was thinking! I stood up as she got on her hands & knees on the edge of the bed. I placed the head against her & she began to do all the work. She pushed against me & made the sexiest noises I've ever heard. I had the perfect view! She had another groundbreaking orgasm.. & I was hooked... & it sure looked like I wasnt the only one.
    She still wouldn't talk about but we used it several times over 2 weeks. She told me some nights she wanted only me & i agreed, sometimes I only want it to be us.
    I went back out of town & we resumed our playful texts. I told her she could put that new toy on her other toy. She still hadnt seen it, but asked where it was. I told her the hiding spot & asked her to tell me what she thought when she saw it. Her response was "ridiculously large". I asked her what it feels like to her she said a very full feeling, very satisfying, sometimes overwhelming. She asked me to tell a story like we always do & began trading pics & videos. She completely let loose. She loves the way it fills her up & I have to admit, it's very exciting for me to see it. She sent me a video of when she had her orgasm, it was awesome to say the least. She was completely filled & I could see her pussy contracting & squeezing the toy in the longest orgasm I've ever seen.
    She has opened sexually up so much since we got together & I am excited about where it's going.
    Im curious as to how many women would be open to taking a 2.20 girth toy. Is that about the maximum size a small frame like my GF can handle? I don't want to get anything bigger unless that's what she wants, but I'm still very curious as to how big is possible. Are there many other guys that enjoy seeing their woman completed fillers this way?

2. Mongol

Mongol New Member

Wow that was a long post. I guess I was really into it & didn't realize!

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Can you provide a TLDR?

4. Mongol

Mongol New Member

A what?

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Tldr, too long, didn't read. ;)

6. Synergyyy

Synergyyy New Member

Bought a penis sleeve for his girlfriend to use while he's away on business or for them to use together. Toy is significantly larger than his penis girth and length.. she absolutely loves it.