My kinky technique (male)

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lokee, May 30, 2016.

1. lokee

Gold Member

I'm a 28 year old male whose been wearing women's panties, bras, pantyhose/stockings and sometimes nighties. Most of my collection were collected. I would see a laundry hamper and grab a pair (ex girlfriend's sister), my girlfriend's friends (pet sitting), stealing them from changing rooms (ripping the tag off and putting them on. Normally I would be waiting to to try something on than I see a very gorgeous girl drop off the clothes she doesn't want and if there's panties, I'll sneakly grab them and cover them in my clothes than go into the changing room most of the time the one she just got out of and put them on.

Anyways, my technique: I'm not sure if it is a mixture of my medication (A.D.H.D. and Zoloft) but I can masturbate four hours. Often days even. But when I'm ready, here is what I do:

Normally, I'll be wearing stockings and panties because I play with my nipples when I masturbate (often I might grab a sexy high heeled shoe and I could use it to lightly play with my nipples while the other hand jerks) I normally play with my ass or if I find a dildo or vibrator I'll bounce on that while I jerk off with my right hand and with a high heeled shoe, play with my nipples until I explode.

The orgasm is a FULL body orgasm! You literally cannot move for a few moments! Your whole body feels like heroin (I am an ex addict. Story there too) but the rush is like cocaine getting the panties. The orgasm is like heroin hitting you.

I'm willing to hear others on if they do kinky things like this!

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A redirection of the endorphins stimulus pathways.
    Safer than the original.