My Hypersexuality: It's getting Ridiculous

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Propagandamonium, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Propagandamonium

Propagandamonium New Member

Hello, My name is *Propagam*. I'm a 31 year old "Skater Dad" from the Midwest with a wife and 4 year old boy. I was looking for a sexuality forum tonight, and this place seems like a mature, serious place to discuss all things erotica. This is going to be long and complicated, but please help.

My Problem: I have developed the libido of a greek God and it's starting to interfere with other aspects of my life. I can no longer tell what's healthy and what's too far down the rabbit hole. My wife plays coy but is always supportive in the end, and I'm worried this won't end well.

Facts about me: I don't believe in soul mates, no woman is special and any man can fall for any woman given time. I married my wife knowing she would make a great sexual/life/business partner and mother. I have no religious hangups to speak of. I had sex well before I was married with a variety of partners. I have no homosexual urges to speak of, having experimented years before and felt nothing.

Examples of things turning for the sexually weird: My wife is a classic "Nice girl with daddy issues" that can be SUPER dirty when the mood strikes her. She lets me try ANYTHING with her, and even brought me into a threesome with her best friend last month. I can even hit on women in front of her, but it's ok because she knows I would never leave her for a random piece of tail.

In one single day I masterbaited three times, I had sex with my wife twice, flirted with her friend that was in our threesome, and hit on two woman using skills learned from the "Mystery Method" and Pickup Artist community.

Tonight - I was watching the UFC at a bar with a friend, eyed a cute girl, and it took every fiber of my being to keep from picking her up and bringing her home.

Final Question - Am I living every mans sexual fantasy, or do I need some real help?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I moved this to the member introductions section ok......
    An great intro mate....I'm sure you're going to have some interesting dialogue with other members here......:D

Welcome to SF:welcome

3. Propagandamonium

Thanks for the help. I'm feel like I'm diving into uncharted space and I need some advice.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ummmm.... Propa.. welcome.

Now.. you say any man can fall for any woman at any time. None of us are special. But you also say that you would never leave your wife for some random piece of tail. Just confused. Enlighten me.

Good for you on having all kinds of good and random sex....Just remember, if you love your wife put HER first. Unless she doesnt give a crap...

All that said, I think this is the best intro I have seen since I have been back (short time), and I hope that you will light a fire on this board...

See ya round! ;)

5. Propagandamonium

Here is why I would never leave my wife: Her and I enjoy many of the same things, agree on child rearing philosophies, have common life goals and so on. I feel that courting another woman would be a waste of time and resources. A very cold view, I know, but we've been together for 12 years, and that's longer than a lot of relationships.

She knows I view love/marriage more as a business contract than some promise to a magic man that lives in the clouds. However, I've always believed that infidelity is measured by the other spouse, but she seems to have no limits. I'm scared to talk to her directly about this, as I don't want the pendulum to swing too far the other way.

And for the record, I have yet to meet another woman I would want to share Thanksgiving or raise a child with. I view sex in the same way as cooking. Would you say no if your wife's friend cooked you a nice lasagna for dinner? To me, sex is just as natural, and I have giving my wife that same permission, and she chose to make love with other women, not men.

#5 Propagandamonium, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  6. disneydad

disneydad New Member

As someone married twenty years and not getting enough sex I don't know whether to be jealous or not. Obviosly youir wife is very open but you probably shouldn't get involved in anything physical behind her back. Any relationmship has to have trust so maybe try something like "hey hun youi now much fun we had with your friend, well I really love you and you are hot but now I'm thinling it might fun to...

7. awakened

awakened New Member

Well if my two cents is worth anything as a woman just learning about the depths of mens sexuality.
    Myself, I have had hypersexual days like the one you described,sometimes days in a row. I could see it being a problem if it was daily and lasted weeks or months on end, due to the fact that it may lead you to trouble if wife does not allow "open fucking".
    Why dont you all discuss a swinging lifestyle, go to a club and see what it is ;like. It may fulfill you. Having NSA sex with another couple or having regular threesomes, switching it up between MFM and FMF.
    Well I could go on and on but I will start another thread for that.
    WELCOME !!!!!!

8. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Call me Dr. Ruth for saying this but, what I gather is there are a LOT of unanswered questions between you and your wife. Your responses about how she feels tells me that you two haven't seriously discussed how she feels about all this. I know you said that you were worried that the pendulum may swing too far the other way, but you have to take that risk to avoid bigger problems later on.

Just think about what you need to say and (just as important--HOW you say it). Once you've ran the scenario through your head a hundred times, approach her with it and be as sensitive as you can possibly be.

What HAS to be covered IMO is how does she truly feel about swinging, other partners, and especially LIMITS. Specifically, where's the line that marks that someone has gone too far?

If you don't establish very firm ground rules that are confusion-free, somebody's gonna get hurt. Never know.....it might just be you.

9. too_thick

too_thick Member

your libido is average

my average is more then 3 times a day :lol.
    6-8 or so "refractory period nonexistent at all"(I can Stay hard after ejaculating)

not addicted at all I could quit cold turkey anytime..

in july I did it for 7 days just to prove my self

going back to school soon so it should drop a bit

job's there is no jobs around here other wise I would have one,every one in my area commutes to work

#9 too_thick, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  10. luvbug

Gold Member

I think you need to talk to your SO....tell her how you feel....ask her what she wants....you have to communicate to avoid a huge problem down the road.

Welcome to SF.

11. Propagandamonium

Thanks for the info, everybody! I talked with my wife about this the other night. What she told me was even better than I had hoped.

She said the reason I get so much freedom is that she knows I respect her, love her and my child, and would never do anything without her knowing or her approval first. She just isn't into swinging with random people, and she made clear that there are boundaries, but I have yet to cross them anyway. I can't leave my family alone at home on Saturday night to go pick up a woman and bring her home, for example.

That was really good to hear, it really put my mind at ease. We then proceeded to buy a few new sex toys online, so everything is great!

12. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Aren't happy endings wonderful? I'm not talking about the one's you get at massage parlors either.