My husbands Dream

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by just4fun, Aug 18, 2013.

1. just4fun

Gold Member

So my husband sends me a email this morning. I thought it was really hot I figured I would share. Please let me know what you think.

Hey beautiful,
    Hope that your day is going well. I talking to last night we great you keep me up and entertained and I thank you for that. It did give me some crazy as dream though. They were pretty good. Strange but good. I don’t really remember the second one but the first one was crazy.

I was at a party with my wife and you came in and you were with you husband. I noticed you as soon as you walked in. You had your hair up in a tight pony tail your were wearing a white tank top and a white little ruffle skirt. Your husband was tall and dark just your type huh lol. We were all in the kitchen you were making some drinks and you dropped something when you bent over to get it I noticed your smooth soft thighs all the way up to you black panties . When you stood up you saw me looking at you and gave me a look that said you didn’t mind lol. I was talking with a few of the other guest my wife was on my side you walked by and brushed into my other side when I turned to see who it was my hand landed softly on you arm it sent a spark through me. I knew that I wanted you and little did I know before the night was out I would have you.
    The host of the party got every ones attention and thanked everyone for coming and that the real party was about to start. He said anyone who wants to leave is free to. He passed a basket out and ask every one to take a mask and put it on. He then ask that every one remove one piece of clothing. Most of the men removed the shirts and the women were half tops and half bottoms. I looked over to you and noticed that you white skirt was on the floor in a puddle beside you and your mask made you look so mysterious and sexy. He then ask that every one grab there partner and give them a loving kiss. I bent down to kiss my wife and I could see you press your body to your husbands and kiss him. Your back was to me and I could see him reach down and give your ass a good squeeze. I wanted to be him in that moment. My wife could tell I was distracted and ask me if I was ok. She said we can leave if I wanted to. I told her no I was good just a lot to take in. The host then told everyone that “tonight we live for tonight.” Help yourself to anything you see here tonight. I knew there was only one person that I was interested in. Everyone started to mingle and you and your husband and me and my wife all ended up outside by the pool. Your husband walked over and introduced himself and you. He was wearing a black mask his face had a light 5 o’clock shadow he was tall board shoulders nicely built, wearing loose cargo shorts and flip flops. You were wearing a white mask that contrasted great with your dark hair and eyes your white tank top and black paintes. I was wearing a grey mask no shirt and loose saging blue jeans and flips. My wife was wearing a blue mask light brown hair a pink bra and black skirt. We shook hands he leaned over and hugged my wife so I took that as a clue and did the same you wrapped your arms around my back as I did to you and squeezed when we broke I let my hands fall to your hips and slowly rub your outer thighs. I wanted you more then. We all talked for a while. None of us had ever done anything like this before. We talked and had a few drink on the furniture. Evertime one of us got up to get drinks and sat back down it seems as though the space between the two couples were getting less and less. As we were talking James was rubbing your thighs from knee to high thigh. It made me want it to be me. My wife was running her hands up and down my back and over my shoulders. Finally I said that I had to go to the bath room. When I was coming out you were standing there waiting. When I saw you I said hello. You responded back. I ask you how you were enjoying your night. You told me that it was different not something that you would normally do. As we were talking the host announced that it was time to remove the next piece of clothing. You looked at me though your mask shyly and reached back and undid your bra and pulled it out. I could see your nipples though your white tank top and was starting to get hard. You looked at me and said well are you going to remove anything or not. You reached forward and said let me help. You grabbed my belt and undid it and unbuttoned the top of my pants. You said I am sure you can handle the rest. My dick was completely hard now. I slowly dropped my pants. I was wearing black boxer shorts my hard on was making my boxers stick out. You looked me up and down and smiled and said nice. You brushed past me and went into the bath room. I shook my head and walked back out to the pool side and notice that James and Amy were chatting it up. I walked over and she was blushing and took a step back from James. She was giggling I reached around her waist and ask what was so funny. She ask me what’s got my attention, I was confused she reached down and grabbed my waist band of my boxers and pulled it and looked down my pants she said something’s got your attention. You came walking up behind me and sat beside james. My cock jumped a little and amy laughed and said oh I see. We all kinda laughed I could see you blush a little She informed me that james had invited us to share a room. I ask what that meant and I was informed that there are king side beds and we would just share a bed. I was intrigued cause it would mean that I would get to see more of you. I ask did you know anything about it and you said that you just found out just now. I waited a sec and then said that I am game if everyone else is. James said he was, Amy said yes a little to quickly you looked at me and said sure why not. We grabbed a few more drinks and you and james led the way though the house and up the stairs. Your ass was right in front of me as we walked up the stairs. My hard on was getting harder if that was possible. I knew that I may have a chance to touch it latter but didn’t want to push my luck on it. When we got to the top of the stairs james opened a door and led us into a room it was kinda dark with lots of candle light. We walked in amy behind me. You guys leading the way.

2. mars74

mars74 Member

damn! that's hot!!