[Ask a Girl] My husbands cock

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Sexygirly, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Sexygirly

Hi girls, my husband feels his penis is to small but I think it's perfect, I am his first and only sexual partner. I'm the only girl to have ever seen his dick. I posted this thread to get some feedback from other girls so I can show him what other girls have to say about it's size, shape etc. he knows I have done this and is keen to know what you think of it. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. sabian

sabian New Member

wow..I am not gay at all, but i can be totaly honest. I think that is one nice looking cock!!! i think you will be getting some good feed back. You may want to even get a few more pic ready. hahaha. I know I wouldnt mind even seeing another shot maybe at a different angle...good luck and have fun!!!

3. All I can say is, damn...... Your husband's cock is amazing. No way is it small. You're one lucky wife! Mmmmmmm :)

4. Sexygirly

Thanks for the feedback, sabian- getting another pic might be difficult. He was really embarrassed even taking this first one. Hopefully getting some good feedback will help ease his mind and his insecurity. I keep telling him there is nothing wrong with it and I especially love the cute beauty spot on the side, cause it truly is beautiful!

5. sabian

sabian New Member

haha. Well maybe after he see how many people enjoyed looking at his dick he will be more willing to share. next thing you know he will be starting his own page and have loads of pics..Who knows.. then maybe we might get a pic or two of you!!! hahahha.. But from a straight guys perspective.. he has a great looking dick! and would not be ashamed or insecure at all. And as for the beauty spot ..those are always cool.

6. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

Man, the lengths some dudes will go to to get people to look at their cocks. :eyes

7. 27vyrs

27vyrs New Member

haha:lol

nice cock though!
    I'd suck it and I'm not a label! Just "me":)

8. Paula

Gold Member

I wonder why put an Image of his penis online?

9. Sexygirly

Um, excuse me? If you think I'm a guy posing as my wife just to 'get people to see my cock' you are horribly mistaken! As I said in my original post I'm am doing this to help my husband to gain self esteem and try to help with his insecurity about his penis! I am not a 'poser' just a good wife trying to do what I can for my hubby!

10. Sexygirly

Why put it online? Where else are you going to get numerous people to see it without him having to cheat on me or go around showing people his dick. Is he supposed to go down the street or to work and just walk up to random people and say 'hey, what do you think of this'?

11. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

Oh, please. You think the way to help him "gain self esteem" is to show everyone here his penis? Really? :rofl

FTR, though, that penis is far too small for my tastes.

I wonder if he's gonna show up and post a picture of your pussy to help you gain your self esteem, too? :uhh:

12. Sexygirly

Yes, we both think it will help his confidence and self esteem, I am on here on his behalf, after reviewing some of the threads on this forum we decided I would sign up so other people wouldn't think 'oh great another guy with penis envy thinking he is too small, here we go again!' And not bother to post comments. The whole point of this is to get feedback from other people about his penis as he feels that cause I'm the only girl to have seen it he has only my opinion. But if several people have good things to say about it that's several opinions and not just mine. As for my pussy I'm a little self conscious about it but only a little and I like it and he likes it. I'm not at the point where its affecting my mental well being and self esteem.

13. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

I'd hate to go through life measuring my self worth against what people think about my penis to the point where my "wife" had to post it on a random forum to get people to look at it and validate it in some way.

14. Sexygirly

I agree with you, despite all my efforts to reassure him he still feels the same way about it. As always communication is a big part of everything. We have talked about it a lot. But nothing seems to be working for him. Maybe it's just a guy thing, I don't know. I'm no psychologist.

15. 27vyrs

27vyrs New Member

tell the owner of the cock it isn't that small! I've seen MUCH smaller! smile and relax nothing to worry about here!

if you ask me too much is made of size! just be who and what you are, and don't worry what others think!

16. Sexygirly

Thanks, hopefully when he reads this he will realise it's not that big of a deal and it will help him in some way.

17. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I think it looks pretty :)

Shame he has missed the pretty penis contest a few months ago, he would've been a great contestant :D

18. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

SexyGirly:

I can understand how he feels. I strongly suspect that he's a grower and not a shower. Like me, he probably got given the business in gym class by the other guys. This can leave a deep seeded self image problems. I had only had a couple lovers before I married my ex wife. She was happy with what I had, so I didn't think of it til we split up when I was 29. I still thought I had a little dick until I started seeing new women. At first, I thought they were just trying to be nice to me, telling me what a nice big cock I had. I started thinking differently, when I started seeing this gal who had previously had a relationship with a very big black man. When we first got down to sex, she said "This thing is pretty big". "I'd feel better if I were on top so I can control how much of that is in me". It was then that I started thinking maybe I wasn't so little after all.

My next lover liked to say I had a "Magnificent Cock". She decided to measure me and told me it was 8". I did a little research and found out that statistically I'm only smaller than 1.5% of men. To think I spent almost half my life thinking I was too small.

Children can be very cruel to each other and some never get over the crap they were "given the business" over in their youth.

xx

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

SexyGirl,
    That is actually a nice clean looking cock and not so different to mine except I still have the foreskin.
    It is a perfectly fine tool to do almost any female subject to the owner knowing how to use it to fine effect.
    I'm also pretty sure that it must be a joy for performing fellatio ;)
    What most surprises me is how that image could remain in this section of SF for so long without any Mods either shifting it to the adult photo & videos section or knocking it off altogether.
    Suggest familiarise yourself with the pic posting rules.

20. grow4u

grow4u New Member

SexyGirl the only thing your husband should worry about is you, if it pleases you then nothing else matters. Have you had other men before your husband if so you should no if he compares. By the looks of the picture he looks to be around average which is 5.5 to 6 inches is that what he is and how big around is he. If he is worrying that much there are sites he can go to that men show thier penis and there he will see from very small to very large then maybe he won't be so self conscious about it, I remember myself thinking the same about my cock but after awhile got over it when the wife enjoyed every bit of it and it has satisfied her for many years, and by no means am I big I'm in that average size. The wife has her toys to and for a change we use them and I must say they are bigger than I am but after she still likes the real thing and I don't feel intimidated by the bigger dildos. So tell him that it's normal for guys to think they want a bigger penis., but also reasure him hes does just fine and you are happy with it.