My husband likes anal sex but he says he isn't gay. Is this normal ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by queenannie, Jul 8, 2010.

1. queenannie

queenannie New Member

So, the title of this thread says it all. My husband loves being taken up the ass ! I don't mind doing it to him as it turns me on to see him so excited, I find it very arousing as it's such a taboo thing to do. The thing is, girls like to disect their sex lives with their friends right ? when my friends ask about mine I clam up ! I daren't say anything as it would definately be seen as too much information and they would all probably decide he is gay anyway, so I've never mentioned it or spoke about it to anyone. I don't even know if doing stuff like this with your husband is normal :ugh ! I can't find much info on the net about the type of stuff we do in the bedroom, I know some men like to have their butts licked and maybe one or 2 fingers inserted, but my hubby likes to be fisted (I'm not joking) or he likes me to use a great big strap on and butt plugs etc... Is this what is referred to as female domination ? or some form of it ? I don't tie him to the bed or beat him up or anything but the whole being taken up the ass by your wife thing seems to be a little submissive to me ? I think our sex life is exciting, although at first I was very alarmed at the thought of it (his ex wife very kindly informed me of his ermm, preferences one day) he tried to deny it for a long time after I found out. I think it was about a year before we discussed it properly he said he thought I would leave him and think he was disgusting and gay. He is definately not gay ! it did cross my mind in the begninning but I know better now. Is anyone else on here in the same boat ? can anyone give me any tips or advice on things that my husband might enjoy without it being too bdsm-y ? any help or advice or views would be appreciated !
  2. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

My fiancee has a very curved sexual preference and that doesn't bother me one bit. I've been with him for two years now and from the beginning I knew that he had been with men before. Does this bother me? No, not in the least.

As far as your questions. No, that's not bdsm, that's not female domination it's not even male submission. MEN LIKE ANAL. I can point you to some of the straightest guys I know and they STILL like anal. It feels great for them. It doesn't make them gay.

My fiancee LOVES it when I use a big strap-on on him. I even helped him pick out some anal plugs to use while I'm sucking him off. Does this make me think he's gay or fear he'll leave me for a man? God no.

My only advice to you is to calm down and stop over thinking it. Don't let your girl friends make you nervous about the way you fuck your husband. What happens behind your closed doors aren't of any concern to anyone else.

If it's really a big deal to you though, I don't think you should be coming here to ask us for advice, you should be sitting down and talking this out with your husband.

3. igor

igor Gold Member

Just because a guy likes anal does not mean he is gay. I have never tried it myself but I imagine it is popular because it feels different.
  4. LilBAM

LilBAM Member

Photos:
    Yeah, a guy liking anal sex alone doesn't make him gay, I think. It's just a different way of pleasing him. To help prove Mittimer's point some, I consider myself to be straight, and I like giving myself anal with a dildo I bought a while ago. It just...feels good! Sometimes it'll stimulate the prostrate, which helps make it feel good.

It doesn't sound like BDSM to me, just the opposite of what natural intercourse is. Instead of the guy putting his penis in the girl, the girl puts a penis in the guy, so I don't see how one is BDSM without the other being as well. Don't worry.:)

I'm glad your husband finally came out with it that he likes it, hopefully over time he'll be more comfortable with it and not worry so much. Also, it may be considered out of the ordinary(or it may not, I'm not sure unfortunately), but if your friends end up not understanding that your husband likes anal(and think he is gay because of it), then that's their problem. You and him both know he's not gay, and that's what should be important.:)
  5. north

north New Member

Annie & Mittimer: you ladies are so lucky to have such open-minded guys who embrace their sexuality. Rock on!
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  6. suite91

suite91 Member

To Mittimer :tup

As for men liking anal, one word - prostate, the mans G spot.

So far, I remain a thoroughly straight guy despite having my ass thoroughly fucked.
  7. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

What suite91 said!!

I enjoy a vibe every now and then, and it seems my fiancee enjoys doing it. Every time she does it, she gets wetter than an uncapped fire hydrant. Makes me wonder if she might be a squirter if she would just let go.:D
  8. etereo

etereo New Member

the reason why i like anal is the fact that it is way tighter than my gf pussy too bad she doesnt like it and it is very painful for her
  9. Hot Wheels

Hot Wheels Gold Member

Photos:
    If it's painful for her then i think you must be doing something wrong man.....:ugh

Oh'.....and I'll add another vote for what fothermucker and suite91 said......:toast
  10. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I have had my girlfriend use a vibrator on me once. I definintely enjoyed it, but I think she thought it was a little wierd and we haven't done it since. Maybe again sometime. I've joked about using a strap-on, but haven't seriously suggested it yet.

I think part of it is having her be in serious control, as well as the fact that I enjoy how it feels.
  11. queenannie

queenannie New Member

lol thanks guys. I defo would never go back to a 'normal' sex life ever again it's just boring !
  12. martin9p2

martin9p2 New Member

Re: My husband likes anal sex ..... HE IS NORMAL AS WISE.

You are lucky to have a man who is not shy about his pleasures -- he will probably indulge your "strange" desires as well. Let me describe the pleasure that your husband so appreciates.

Extra (gentle) pressure on the prostate increases the power of erection and power of orgasm. It's like boosting the hydraulic pressure of the system -- for me it causes fantastic orgasm. Combined with the super stimulation of a blowjob, it can put me into orbit.

ANY MAN WHO IS TOO MACHO TO TRY IT is an idiot.

I am not talking about plunging away with a giant dildo. It has nothing to do with size, and thrusting can be plain dangerous. Gentle pressure is all I need. A Prostate massage toy is heaven.
  13. itsfreddo

itsfreddo Member

Photos:
    Lucky very lucky guy he is & this doesnt make a guy gay just very lucky to find a girl that is open to doin this wit him its my number 1 fantasy to have a girl do this wit me
  14. tomakehersmile

tomakehersmile New Member

IF it's painful then there's a strong possibility that you're doing it wrong.. i mean let's be honest.. we've all clogged a toilet at some time in our lives.. That little thing can stretch but you gotta lube the fuck out of it.. If she's in the mood then there's little or no pain at all (her words not mine :) And don;t try and play the my cock is too big card cause i'll win :p
  15. centillini

centillini New Member

Photos:
    I am straight and love the taste of a lady, but have come to enjoy the pleasure of my wife doing me with toys, especially when I see how much it turns her on to dome me.
  16. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

Queenannie,

What ya'll enjoy together is between ya'll. As long as everything is safe, mutual, and enjoyable to both there should be no issue.

I enjoy anal stimulation, just a finger or two, and certainly prostate massage, but my wife thinks pretty all of that is homosexual. I am 100% straight but love to try and experience new things in the confines of my marriage.

Good luck to ya'll and again...If both of you are happy and satisfied there should be no question
  17. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I hope your wife comes around soon.

Homosexuality means you prefer your own type, nothing to do with individual sexual acts.
  18. Wetnips

Wetnips New Member

Thats pretty damn gay if you ask me... not that theres anything wrong with that
  19. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

Anal pleasure does not make anyone "gay." My opinion.
    rileyjane likes this.
  20. LuckyCharm101

LuckyCharm101 New Member

I am on the opposite end here! I wished my boyfriend would let me do that to him, but he is.. strict about the no anal. With him anyway, he is all about anal with me. Hes just scared I guess. How do I break this?
Draft saved Draft deleted