My husband is curious about giving another man oral sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by thewonderingwife, Jan 8, 2012.

1. thewonderingwife

thewonderingwife New Member

My husband is not gay, however he is curious about giving another man oral sex. Several years ago when he was 21 (he's 36 now) he gave a man a hand job, wouldn't let the other man touch him but was so turned on that he got hard and had to get off right there. We have sex at least 4-5 times a week. Our sex life is great. I have to admit that I too am a little turned on by this curiosity and often fantasize about it. Is my husband alone? Do other straight men have the same curiosities?

rcc8611 likes this.
  2. UnCut23

UnCut23 New Member

I'm not gay or bisexual but I have wondered what it would be like to be sucking on a dick, but never got hard by the thought of it or anything.

I'd say it's perfectly normal.

3. Prettypeter4

Prettypeter4 New Member

Me to ive often wondered totaly normal :)

4. bigdo

bigdo New Member

would you be joining in?
    if you are, can i offer my services as someone who who has also pondered with the idea of having a guy suck me off.

5. octavius

Gold Member

I've never ever wondered about that.

6. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Really, I think it's fairly common, even for totally str8 guys, to have this curiosity. Giving (or receiving) a blowjob with another guy doesn't automatically make you gay, either. If you look through older threads, you will see this topic comes up very often... My advice is, if you're ok with it, and he's ok with it, then see where it leads.

For those that warn of the closet gay syndrome, oh come on! If he is gay, and in denial, he's not true to himself anyway, and each and every one of us deserves that chance.

T

7. Dougie

Dougie New Member

I have had a number of sexual interactions with guys when I was in high school and college. It was an all-male boarding school environment, and having horny boys sharing dorms and open showers can have interesting outcomes. I was in a few circle jerks and then later things went further with three guys - mutual masturbation, blow jobs and 69's (no anal). They were three of the hottest and most popular guys in school - sporty, popular with the girls etc.

Without exception all of us are living totally straight lives now 9most are married with kids). However, I often wonder what it would be like to do it again (that was >14yrs ago)...

i have shared these stories with four girls - three were straight and one lesbian. All of them thought it was cool and were curious for all the details (even the lesbian girl!). For one of my exes she LOVED the idea and wanted all the details - it got her really turned on and she wanted me to arrange a gay hook-up so she could watch. I found this interesting cause I knew guys like watching girls get it on but I didn't realise some girls felt the same way about guys.

I still sometimes wonder if I should try and get a hook-up with a guy, but my problem is that I don't find many guys attractive and I don't want any strings attached!! I basically want to re-live those experiences....

I think this is more common than most guys admit!

xtom, petergozinya and WTbeach like this.
  8. muthukumaran

muthukumaran New Member

I am not a gay . I am having sex with my wife at least 5 times per week . But i like to giving oral to other guys. Okay. Now i understood that it is not so harm.

9. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

I definitely don't believe your husband is alone in his curiosity about having oral sex with another man. It's cool that he can share those thoughts with you. I am guessing that there a large number of men who have had the same experiences or are bi-curious -- but are uncomfortable with admitting or acknowledging their feelings. Whether you want to keep it at fantasy level or take it to the next level is something you will both have to decide. : )

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I'll say I am pretty darn curious about doing it too but I can't see myselfaxctually doing it. Had my chance, no one would ever know, but just not for me. Yep, curiosity is normal, he may find out he is bi as well.

11. baronpledge

baronpledge New Member

Hi...Do you believe that he's told you the truth and that this is finished or was a one time thing? Do you have reasons to doubt him?

I wouldn't worry about a business colleague in this case. I would think that he would be one of the last people that you would try to "experiment" with. If the business partner outed you at the office that would be a total disaster

#11 baronpledge, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
  12. Brewster

Brewster New Member

I love giving oral to other men who don't want to reciprocate. Better to give than to receive! :)

13. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

I think about it often as well and wish it could happen but don't think it ever will....oh well...

Noobie35 likes this.
  14. hoonos

hoonos New Member

Maybe your "hubby" was a pitcher before you married and now he wants to be a catcher.
    In any event, if he goes down another guys he is definitely GAY!!:eek

15. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

I don't think a guy wanting to or actually going down on another man necessarily makes him gay...But that is JMHO.

16. thunderseed

Gold Member

LoL Oh Lordy.
    That is not gay. But it is bisexual, which is basically a smaller percentage of being interested in the same sex, even if they are interested more in the opposite sex it still = kind of gay.
    No... 100% straight guys do NOT fantasize and get off about sucking another man's dick. Thinking about it is one thing - we all think about lots of things, but being attracted to a dick means you are attracted to dicks.
    Just because it's not in one hole in your body (anal), doesn't mean it's less Bi. You wouldn't be shoving it down your throat if you weren't getting off, right? That equals bisexual, even if it's just 10 percent.

But really almost all people are kind of bisexual! There's nothing wrong with that.

But i do have a problem with someone being interested in dick, when they are with me and i have pussy. I'd be like WTF. Personally I would slap my man in the face if I found out he wanted to suck dick, and i'd tell him to be a man and get back to eating pussy and say "that's my job!" I'm not against bisexuals, or gays at all, but if a bisexual man is with me, he is NOT going to be on any dicks. I'm bisexual too, but if I'm with a man, I want him to be thinking of pussy. And if i'm with a girl, I want her to be thinking about pussy. LoL. Whatever gender, they have to think 100% pussy, strap ons are fine because they aren't real.
    When I'm with a man I want him to be a fully 100% straight man who doesn't think about having sex with meatrods, I typically go for men who are extremely masculine. And when i'm with a girl I want her to be extremely feminine, the most fragile girly girl i can find! *sigh* But that's just me...

WTbeach likes this.
  17. Retro101

Retro101 New Member

In my opinion, I really think your husband is gay.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

my girl would pack her bags the minute i said that to her ...lol
    luckily, sucking a cock is not on my "bucket list"...

19. mikeh

mikeh New Member

There's no way on earth I'd do that or be intrigued about it, Your husband is either full on gay but in denial or bi and in denial. Either way he's in denial.

20. coramfuncpl00

coramfuncpl00 New Member

As a straight husband I can say I have had the curiosity...nothing wrong with it at all.

WTbeach likes this.