My husband cheated on me...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

My husband cheated on me...with me. Confusing, huh? Let me explain...

I have naturally curly hair that falls below my shoulders. It is thick and the curls are perfect spirals. I've worn it in its natural colour for most of my life but a few months ago I decided to have blonde highlights added to my rich brunette colour. The effect was nice, but I need to get it touched up once in a while.

Last night, I had the roots touched up and when the hairdresser finished with that, I asked her to straighten my hair as she dried it. (something I'd never had done before) She used a special iron and it took her quite a while to work through my lush head of hair. After she was done, I looked in the mirror I was shocked to see how different I looked! My hair looked like it had grown at least 6" and was so soft and shimmery I just loved it.

When I got home and my husband saw it, he immediately let me know that he wanted to fuck. As soon as our son was in bed we hurried upstairs. First, I knelt in front of him and blew him, then climbed on top and rode him for a while, finally we finished doggy style.

This morning, as soon as I was awake my husband let it be known that he wanted to fuck again, so we did. I was kind of surprised at his eagerness and asked him about it. He said it was like fucking a whole new woman.

So, that is how my husband came to cheat on me with me. Now, if you will please excuse me, I'm off to the store to buy an iron for my hair. :phat

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've gotten similar reactions out of my SO when I've cut or died my hair. The operative word is "like." It's like fucking a different woman without actually fucking a different woman. I've found that the novelty wears off pretty quickly, though.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Interesting, CL. I do love it when my wife changes her appearance in one way or another. Perhaps he was bored with your old hairstyle? *shrug* At any rate, I'm glad it's working for you! :brow

4. Northside

Gold Member

:lol That's funny!

5. igor

Gold Member

OK, CL - You had asked in another thread what to do for hubby for VD - I think you found your answer:phat

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, we look a lot different when we change our hair the first time I started straightening my hair hubby had the same reaction. I think guys like change. If you always wear your hair up, they want it down, vice versa. ^_^

7. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

I had this same thing happen. My wife has curly hair, had it styled at the saloon and straightened, made me quite randy and ready, like having a brand new chick especially doggy style..:brow

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Wow...I read the title of this thread and thought the worst....:eyes

Back on topic though.....:)

We have a saying here that "a change is as good as a holiday"....:brow

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

It's not the hair! The guy just needs a little variety! Everyone does!

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, it was the hair. That is the only thing that changed. It's not like we do the same thing over and over again in the bedroom, you know? ;)

11. RedRush

RedRush New Member

haha, glad that worked out for ya!

12. gphine

I had a gf that put on a wig and snapped some photos for me, wearing some revealing dresses and lingerie. She mailed the photos to me and after I saw them, we had one mindblowing session of just pure, unadulterated hard core fucking while she wore the wig. That little subtle change can really set us males off.

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Off Topic - CL, I am jealous, but i luv ya. You are my heroine! ;)

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Off Topic - FC, you don't need to qualify your posts as off topic. Feel free to comment as you wish. If you drift away on a meandering off topic blabathon, we'll let you know.;)

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

How well I know, therefore the declaration! :D Luv ya mean it!

16. azis888

azis888 New Member

wow you gave me a great idea. I will put on a blond wig look in the mirror when i jackoff and use my left hand. think my brain will think its someone else . cant wait to try it . finally some strange stuff mmmmmmmm.

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's your anti-self watching you through the mirror. Don't let her hurt you, forcing you to use your wrong hand.