My husband cant keep up with me!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by monkeyfacegrace, Jul 27, 2012.

1. monkeyfacegrace

Im so fed up.

Im 25, husband is 34. Weve always had a very sexual relationship, but he has become lazy with my needs.

He works so so hard, but it means he is knackered when he gets home.

I really really need to be wanted. I want to be grabbed, eaten, have my ass fucked, anything that is fun and satisfying. But he just wants to lie on the sofa and chill out.

Im struggling so much. I love him to bits, but I cant suppress my sex drive, and find myself looking anywhere and everywhere at other men, wondering if they would fuck me senseless.

Id never cheat though, just in my mind.

Helllllp!

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

What is stopping you from taking him and having your way with him?

Maybe try welcoming him home in something sexy, or having a shower with him when he gets home...set the mood. Whisper in his ear the dirty things you want him to do to you...seduce him.

I wish you luck and hope you get what your heart (and other parts) so desperately desire. ;)

3. monkeyfacegrace

Ive tried those things, he just pushes me away and says not now :-(
    Im wearing a basque and stockings now, and he is just lying in bed next to me watching tv. Im literally throbbing for him. Im so scared Im going to go elsewhere.
    Im gutted :-(

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Get him thinking about sex all day, while he's at work....when he gets home he'll be all wound up and ready to go....text or email him a photo of you, during the day....talk a little dirty on his lunch break ....tell him what u wanna do o him when he gets home...

5. Super

Super New Member

Are you sure he doesn't have a girl on the side?

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Try showing him some pics if he's right there right now or read him a story. Say to him wow look at this story and then read it. If he doesn't get hard then maybe there is a problem. Other idea is to wake him up in the morning to a blow job. At 34 I'm sure he still sports morning wood. What man can resist in that situation?

7. monkeyfacegrace

Ive just masterbated and come loudly, lying right fucking next to him, and he just carried on watching his film!

Im always sending him filthy texts/pics, it does nothing for him. In fact, in the past he has said it turns him off as there is no element of the chase etc for him.

There is def nobody else involved.
    I would suck him in the morning,but he goes to the gym at 6am so Id never wake up in time! He wont get home then till 8pm :-(

Need a good fucking so so bad!

8. Super

Super New Member

Just keep telling you self that and the next thing you know he's living with another women.

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Maybe you should ask him, if he won't fuck you, is it OK for you to find someone who will? That may get his attention, or reveal something to you about his attitude.

10. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

I was like that for a couple of months with my wifey. She just about had to hit me in the head, point at her lady parts and say f#$k me. After that it became a tease game for us.
    Lots of communications. Tell him your frustraded.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why don't you join a sex forum, post a pic of your tits your first day there and then start a thread about how badly you need to be fucked? Maybe someone will PM you and you will finally get what you need.

Oh wait.......

You've already done most of that. Nevermind.

12. JLS83

JLS83 New Member

I too am guilty of neglecting my significant other, in the past..Work, stress, etc., can greatly reduce a man's drive and at age 30 nature begins to do that on it's own..Try talking to him without placing any pressure on him, other wise he may get defensive and shut down completely. I noticed a bad habit of women that they get so upset when a guy is not in mood it becomes another stressor for the man and becomes a chore they feel obligated to do..Men are expected to be understanding if the woman says no, do the same for him..Now, if this continues then there is a problem that you need to have a talk about. There could be a medical explanation for it ( as was the case with me ) and ask him why his desire has changed so drastically because you are concerned their may be someone else ( you say there is not but he is showing some red flags ) and it may require counseling to resolve the issue..Best of luck

13. LP7

LP7 New Member

What is he doing now

14. Benni

Benni Member

[​IMG]