My " Hotwife " fantasy is rampant

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Doitagain, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Anyone that has been on this site for a while obviously see that I have a major hotwife , wife sharing , swinging , or whatever you want to call it , fantasy. These are one of those things I sort of miss the SF Group section .
    Now I have many fantasies of all nature it seems. But this one and the many many scenerios that are associated with it have been constant. Every time I masturbate , not even to a finish every time , I am thinking of it , watching vids and pics. Every time my wife says something that I could turn into a hint or whatever I get turned on. Every time she goes out I get hot thoughts. Even when we have sex. Now I have had a swinging and open relationship before so I am not new to this or a veteran.
    Some of my fantasies and scenerios are "realistic" as in if we do this this is more likely to happen or we are more likely to try. Some probably wouldn't happen due to several reasons like it's just not her nature or not mine or not someone else's or maybe extreme or just hot as a thought.
    We don't have the greatest communication when it comes to sex for the basic reasons , self concious ness, past difference and experience , yadda yadda , but it is getting much better. She knows that I have a thing for threesomes and such but there hasn't been a discussion. Just comments here and there and the start of a discussion that you can see fade quickly with awkwardness.
    Lately there has been more off handed comments from her that really make me think she is thinking about it to some extent. Now this fantasy is fine as just a fantasy. I love her and think she is very sexy and I am fine leaving it there. I am taking my time though and trying to think of the best way to discuss it if it comes up. Like trying to assure her that it's not because I want to sleep with other woman (of course yes if that was her idea I would probably be in) , that is not my goal. I just want to be able to help wrap her mind around the fact I think she is sexy , I feel lucky, I think it's incredible knowing that other men think she is sexy and in a lot of cases I would love to know about it or hear about it. I want to be able to get a different view point of sex with her. Her pleasure is the biggest turn on for me . Knowing her fantasies or her telling them to me would or is such a turn on. I know how she is in bed and to be able to " show her off" in that way would be amazing. And yes nice cocks can be a turn on visual for me also. How do I explain I want to see her get fucked. ..and fuck her with him. How do I explain all of the things that turn me on with this lol. I've had a few people that have know her and have said some sexual things that would make other men jealous or mad but I get turned on.
    I understand this isn't for everyone and some people just can't understand or like it. Now it's mostly about her being pleasured more than just i can. I have cuckold fantasies but in no way do I want to wear chastity or get talked to like I am a sissy but I do have cuckold fantasies where I am a sub. I don't want her to cheat however I have fantasies of her just going out and coming home with a story.
    Anyways , I just wanted to put that out there. If anyone has comments or questions please let em rip. Feel like a discussion message me. :)

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_ncsiasf41B1tf03clo1_400.gif Oh its so hot. I would love to take a step back and see her riding another cock like that.

eyecing, nakedman, Gmsexycpl and 22 others like this.
  3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_ncsi4yzUwL1tf03clo1_400.gif Oh to see that with my cock in her mouth

4. teamster145

Gold Member

It would be tough to see that if your cock was in her mouth. :)

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Oh you know what I mean. And anyways if she was 69 I'd be able to see just fine

6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Lol damn auto correct. I meant if we were in the 69 position I could see

loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  7. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_lrw0vmKu2A1r16weto1_1280.jpg ....soon after I convinced her to take out his cock to see how big it was . She was speechless and starts to stroke it. To my surprise she puts it in her mouth so I pull off her skirt and start playing with that fine ass and getting her ready to get fucked by both of us...

8. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_mz14wsRybs1sl1knbo1_500.jpg Yes! We are together on this. Tell me your fantasies and we can see what we can do about them...together

9. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_mv2uglgz0N1svchgfo1_1280.jpg Yes. Let yourself go and enjoy the ecstasy and attention.

10. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_nej8m6JOPm1r2tkyeo1_500.jpg Mmmm I'd love to see a guy cum on my wife's stomach and tits

11. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_ne830foSCG1r2tkyeo1_500.jpg I do. It's my way of boasting to others. My way to help satisfy you as much as possible

12. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_ne2l4pj7Xq1r2tkyeo1_500.jpg I would love to be having her suck my cock...and then spread her legs for the guy that was just watching

13. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_ndee1oJ4K91twb3ixo1_500.jpg I would love to watch her for a while getting fucked deep and slow....and look at me and beg for my cock in her mouth

14. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_nesc3z8Pef1r2tkyeo1_500.jpg I would love to convince my wife to suck our friends cock...all the way and watch as he grimaces and she swallows every drop. Then I would lay her down and fuck her steady while he strokes his dick hard again while playing with her tits....

15. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I don't think I could share my girlfriend, but being single I would be very willing to be the "other" guy fucking someone's gf :)

loves2ride and Doitagain like this.
  16. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

856578.gif That is the face I want my wife to make when he enters her for the fist time. I want to be close to her face, talking to her

17. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_n7b6b8SwZE1spi3b6o1_400.jpg That's it baby
    Suck his cock good. Swallow every drop

18. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

19. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_netnlndOFJ1tjd2zco1_500.gif Yes it is. Enjoy it. Show him what I get all the time. Make him cum. Then kick him out and bend over.

20. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

tumblr_nb63nvHcN31twb3ixo1_400.gif So damn hot. She really looks like she is enjoying it...and I KNOW they are