My Gyno

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Dilly, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Dilly

Dilly New Member

A week ago I had to visit my doctor to check my IUD which was causing some pain. My doctor is in a group practice and I had made an appointment to see her. When I got to the doctors office I was told that my gyno had to leave on an emergency and would I mind if an other doctor would see me. When I was called I was surprised to see this handsome Latino doctor (about 6' tall and slender, with black hair and a slight graying). I was immediately taken aback by how handsome he was. When he started asking questions I was a little embarrassed talking about my vagina! After the preliminary examination (Blood pressure, etc) the nurse asked me to remove my skirt and my panties, I then sat in the gyno exam table, where the nurse placed my feet in stirrups and covered with a paper sheet. By this time I started getting wet thinking about the doctor placing his fingers in my cha-cha. I almost came when he came in and sat in front and placed his hand on my thighs and told me to spread my knees further. When he placed his fingers on my labia to spread them, I almost let out a yelp of pleasure. Anyway he replaced the IUD and performed a complete vaginal and rectal examination. I really controlled my emotions until I got home, at which time I masturbated and had a huge orgasm thinking about my handsome doctor and his magic fingers. I may even ask for him to perform all my gyno exams in the future!

2. Meee

Gold Member

Just remember to hide that "Do not enter" sign when you go.

The last time I went, the doctor was an older man originally from France. He was dignified and charming. We spoke in French. I felt like I was giving him flirtatious looks, though I kept telling myself not to. As such exams go, it went quite well ( ;) ), and was even kind of exciting.

3. discolemonaide

I work in an OB office and you may be suprised the number of people who get off during an exam. Personally, ive always had a fantasy of having sex while in the stir-ups

4. Clintriprock

Gold Member

My ex GF was totally in love with her Gyno. He was a good looking guy and had the pleasure of fitting her with a nice IOU. I let him fuck her one night as she was a total slut and he was very un ethical. We traded good coke for the office visit on top of it. He called me the next day and was very appreciative.

5. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

An IOU, huh? :lol

6. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Via John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever

7. sabian

sabian New Member

I know this might be weird,, but I really enjoyed going with wife when she was pregnant.. I t was so sexy to see her strip her pants and panties off right there in office, put on the gown and wait for her doctor to come in.. hahah she would be sitting there pantyless and a hot big sexy belly..she would always flash me her pussy before the doc came in. I thought is was hot.. We always left there feeling good.