my girlfriend wants to finger me

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lawlessdc, Nov 30, 2009.

1. lawlessdc

lawlessdc New Member

im a guy with the most gawjus gf, and we was talking bout what we could try as we both go by the policy dont knock till u tried it. but i think this is going a bit to far. i know she really wants to do it as she keep mentioning it but in a nice way. what should i do?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

If you do wish to give it a try, you might be glad you did. Anal penetration can feel amazing when done correctly with loving care, and lots of lube. You set the boundaries as to what you are comfortable with. But if you don't want to participate, then you should tell her that it's off limits. Just as you should respect her boundaries, she should respect yours.

That said, I don't want to see any posts from you in the future about how to convince her to do anything she declined in the past, particularly anal sex. ;)

3. lawlessdc

lawlessdc New Member

im not like that i dont force her to do anythink she dose not wish to do and she treats me the same. i just really want to know is their a reason why she would want to do it.
    and if you have why do you like it.
    i just wanna know a bit more about the hole thing really.(no pun intended)

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

As I said before, anal penetration can feel amazing. Males (and some females) can be brought to orgasm from anal penetration alone. The prostate gland in males can be stimulated from anal penetration and can feel really damn good. You can orgasm from that stimulation alone. Combine prostate stimulation with penis stimulation (hand job, BJ, etc), and you can have some of the biggest orgasms of your entire life.

IMO her only agenda is to show you some of the greatest sexual pleasure you could ever experience. But if the idea puts you off, or you just don't want to experience that, then it's on you to say 'no'. And like I said, she should respect that.

But in case your wondering, anal sex or stimulation when performed by a partner of the opposite sex does not make you gay, nor is it a gay act, in case that's what you were concerned about.

5. gonefishing

gonefishing New Member

lots of lube and you will enjoy it

6. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

When you discover the pleasure of prostate massage, you will worship her for suggesting it. No thrusting of the finger is necessary or even good, ... just some added pressure during orgasm sends me into orbit. I come MUCH stronger and with greater volume. If she doesn't like putting her finger there, get her a box of latex gloves at the drugstore, and if she still doesn't care for it, use a prostate massage device which is JUST as good at applying that bit of extra internal pressure. Lots of lube is needed.

7. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We have several backdoor toys, but our favorite is our Bend Over Beginner Kit. We have several interchangeable dildos that we use with the harness. We have Tantus small and Medium Silk, Faerie, Compact, Smooth Operator and p spot. Our favorite is Vibrating Mistress from Vixen Creations which we also use for just backdoor play without a harness. DW also loves to use it to masturbate with. She cums so easily with this. It is so erotic to see her wearing the strap on as she talks dirty about her penis. DW jerks me off while she does me. Our harness has a vibrator that stimulates her clitoris while she does me. We usually cum together. These silicone dildos are easy to insert with lube.

Other backdoor toys that we use are Anal T, Spectragels Vibrating Anal Tool and Anal E-Z Bend. We have tried Anal Beads and don't like them.

DW always uses a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms.

The most important size criteria for an anal dildo that is comfortable for me is that it should not be more than 1 5/8 inch diameter. 6 to 7 inch length is great. Remember use lots and lots of lube.

8. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Actually the maximum diameter that is comfortable for me is 1 1/4 inch diameter.

9. SlipperyWhenWet

SlipperyWhenWet New Member

i think you should try it, if you don't like it then don't do it again but chances are you'll at the very least enjoy yourself even if it's just this 1 time

10. hamok

hamok New Member

I say go for it , i would have never thought it felt soo good until my wife started exploring.

11. Bowler

Bowler New Member

Go for it, it feels soo good.

And, if you don't like it, you could always ask her to stop. :p

Should definitely try it, though. I'm pretty sure you won't regret it.

12. aloha.6969

aloha.6969 New Member

Try it! If you don't like it then tell her to stop. But be open to it and let her explore a bit.

13. dickandfanny

dickandfanny New Member

My boyfriend fingers my ass when we're having sex, it makes me come hard. At first it felt really wierd like I needed a poo but now I'm used to it I almost feel reliant on it...bear in mind I rely on my bullet vibrator while having sex to actually come.

14. bigballs

bigballs Member

Consider yourself a lucky guy to have a partner willing to do that for you. I would love to get "fingered" by the wife, but she thinks it is gross.