My girlfriend said she likes it when I play about doing things like pretending my pen

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by calbell, Sep 13, 2008.

1. calbell

calbell New Member

My girlfriend said she likes it when I play about doing things like pretending my penis is a guitar and things like that. I know that makes her a bit of a freak, and I think it's weird, but she likes it so I was wondering if anyone could help me think of any other ideas like that so I can entertain her with them..?

Oh, she also wanted me to pretend it was a shot gun once, that was the strangest.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Re: My girlfriend said she likes it when I play about doing things like pretending my

I think it's probably just that she's a silly person, and likes to have a bit of fun. Nothing weird about having fun is there?

3. longing4fun

longing4fun New Member

Re: My girlfriend said she likes it when I play about doing things like pretending my

I think that she likes to be 'different'...in a way she's testing you and in a way she's testing herself...she wants to know how you'll react to the situation...sometimes I do it when I think a woman is too uptight...it usually confirms that she really wants nothing to do with me

If you think it's weird tell her you think it's a touch weird and see what reaction she has...just remember, sometimes the simple weird things grow into greater 'different' things that you may 'never want to live without'

4. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

In Australia there is a wholle mainstream stage show called puppetry of the penis. They make hamburgers, windsurfers, the eiffel tower etc. Takes some preparatory stretching but i'm sure they make a guidebook.

Tip don't take a girl to the show as you know what the questions will be on the way home in the car!

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dude, if your woman wants it, just do it! As has been said here many times, sex is "adult playtime"...there is absolutely nothing wrong with making it fun and playful!

BD

6. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

how can that be strange ;) I think it is a hoot. I often shoot my husband with my breasts and he blows the smoke from my nipples.

7. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Nothing wrong with creativity! I sometimes imagine his penis has a face or is talking to me. *lol* Sex is meant to be fun. Enjoy it!

8. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

a talking penis, what does he say?

I have a feeling there isnt a great deal of variation.

9. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

He says who turned out the lights.

10. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Tell her you want to play fireman.

11. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

interesting..Must make for some laughs in the sack..I say if shes into it go for it!