My girlfriend, myself and another man?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by hunnypotts man, Aug 12, 2015.

1. hunnypotts man

hunnypotts man New Member

My girlfriend and I have a very open relationship. She loves sex more than any woman I know. She just can not get enough of it and loves to tease me because she knows it only makes my cock rock hard and that I can not control myself when she shows me her cum filled pussy. She has been seeing a friend with benefits who lives outside our area pretty much weekly. She tells be everything they do and how she loves how he makes her squirt and the way cum runs out the end of his dick. I can't explain why but it really turns me on when she gets fucked by another man and then comes home soaked. I love watching her undress and lay on the bed spreading her legs and seeing the thick cum drip from her swollen pussy. I have a fantasy of being right there when another man is fucking her and when he's about to cum I want to share it with her and have him shoot down my throat. I do not have fantasies about guys alone, just the actions with her. The taste of her pussy filled with a mans cum drives me insane. Not to mention I love what it does to her. There is not too much we are not into sharing, and I am even close to wanting to see what its like to grab a mans shaft and stroke it while its inside her. maybe even lick hers and his cum off of it while he pulls out. Does anyone else have fantasies like this?

2. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

That all sounds great to me except the physical man on man stuff. Nothing wrong with it if it excites you, it just doesn't do it for me.
    I didn't think my wife being with someone else without me being there was something I would want until she met up with an old boss/friend that we had been talking to, to get to join us. She met him in a park to talk and fucked him. http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/a-day-in-the-park.45477/

I think mainly because he was a friend of hers before, I felt comfortable enough for her to be alone with him. No way could I be okay with a somewhat total stranger being alone with her.
    I loved hearing all about it when she got home and licking and fucking her just fucked, cum filled pussy.
    That was still nothing compared to watching her be with another man. I have watched, joined at the same time and been with her after she comes home.

3. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

It's a hot fantasy and I am into it . But yes no man on man . I prefer to be there however maybe a specific day to let her go out and do her thing but not an open ticket type thing. Check out My hotwife fantasy is rampant thread in fantasy and fetishes. It has lots of things associated with it :)

Gmsexycpl and petergozinya like this.
  5. petergozinya

Gold Member

I have this fantasy daily. When my wife was alive we would make love and she would hold back orgasm until I came in her then ask me to eat her pussy until she did. I always complied. I'd start from the bottom of her pussy and lick my way up, getting the most of my cum in my mouth, then kiss her deep and go back down for more. She loved it! It has since established that I have a fetish for it. I know that she had a few affairs in our 25 yrs (so did I) and I do believe she fucked them come home dressed very sexy and get me to eat her pussy. I was set up (LOL) and loved tasting the left overs. Unspoken but a turn on for us both!

whybother likes this.
  6. Joboo6

Gold Member

I had an MMF experience with my wife and a friend from my past. We had never done it or talked about it. We were a bit drunk but not bad and I convinced her to show him her new tits. She did and then said she wanted to see dicks. I complied and when he did we were both shocked. He was 8.5 inches, she measured him and my 5.5 inches. His was really fat and he really banged her good while I mostly watched. After he came in her and slowly pulled out his dick I wanted to suck him. I had done it a couple of times as a young kid with one friend. It just suddenly came over me. She sat up and started sucking him cleaning him off and I positioned my face right next to hers watching while I jerked off. He pulled back a bit and looked at me saying " do you want to suck me?" My wife pulled back holding him in her hand asking me the same thing. No no no I said I was just trying to get a good look. So she starts sucking me as well and rubbing our dicks together. When she did that I came on him. They must have screwed five more times into the wee hours and when I awoke sober the next am she was in the guest room doing him again, sober. He was leaving in a day or so and he and I went out one night and on the ride home he asked me again. We parked and I sucked him. He was so big and he was trying to suck me too but couldn't position. We got out and he leaned against the truck while I continued. He kept asking to suck me but I wouldn't let him till I finished him. If I came I was afraid I'd lose interest. He finished and went down on me for about twenty seconds before I came. It was not my first but I hadn't done it since I was much younger. Why do big dicks make me want to do that? Why do I love seeing her get fucked by a bigger dick?

petergozinya likes this.