My girlfriend just made me the bitch :-O

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by brianz04, Jan 13, 2011.

1. brianz04

brianz04 New Member

This is very detailed, kinda long but hot if you like it this way. I love writing about sex it's sort of an addiction. Reliving a hot night you wish you could have again ;-)

Part I

We've been on and off for 4 years. She would get down on her knees to give me head, dress up, take it from behind, whatever I wanted. But she has changed a lot and now I know why. I am generally not a guy that likes to be on bottom. Though I am somewhat bi, I've only felt this way with one person, a guy. But fucking her is the highlight of my sex life. She sucks cock with tight lips and can get me off in under a minute. She's kinky and takes it like girls should. Though sometimes, she gets in these dominant moods and I love it. She likes to tie my hands together in front of me and do whatever she pleases. All fun... but I think the dominant side just came out permanently. And I can't help myself anymore. I love it.

Her aggression and my hopeless attraction to her built up a hot night passion of not only her having her way with me, but making me admit I love it. As a man, I would never have admitted it before. But it's been building and I been liking this more and more. It was New Years and we were going out of town for some drinking and we got a hotel room. It started while I drove to meet her. I was in a very cocky mood and made a remark about her begging me to come. She pointed out how I was driving to her and told me that she was in control of the relationship. I said that I was. Little did I know I would be getting shown who's boss later and getting off on it. Just a small argument for power basically. We did this a lot and always make up with hot sex.

At the end of the night she was in a bad mood cuz I was checking out a skirt. We've done two threesomes and I suggested I would love to see them go at it. She got mad and was mean to me when we got back and told me I wasn't getting any until I behaved. I always knew I liked being submissive to her. But it was never something I was sure I could go all out and do with her. We get kinky and have done lots of variety. But over the last year she is on top 90% of the time and finishes on top 100% of the time. I did this because she gets off easier this way. She also gave me my first orgasm on bottom, which I could never do before she fucked it out of me one night. I knew what was happening and that I had a strong desire to pleasure her. It gradually became what I wanted. I love her beautiful body on top fucking me. I love to watch her work my cock nice and hard while she gets off. Some girls are just so hot when they get loud and breath hard. It's made me cum many times seeing her build up an intense orgasm. Watching her get off on top of me gradually became the way I got off. It worked out nice. Seeing her move like that is my peak and I blow while she's cumming. Perfect.

But putting it out in the open is what I liked.

As always, I didn't want to have a bad night. So I began to make her happy. I gave her a full body massage. I felt my hardness rubbing into her ass while I did it. I wanted to fuck so badly and she told me no. She was making me work for it. I found myself saying okay and telling her I wanted to fuck her to fuck me so badly. I gave her exactly what she wanted. I can't resist her after a whole week of not having sex so I did as exactly as I was told. It turned me on so much. She knows exactly how to push my buttons and get her way. And when I start changing to please her, it became so obvious I was helplessly under her control. May favorite position was what I liked because it was what she wanted.

After 30 minutes of torture. I told her I can't take it anymore. I started kissing her neck while touching her ass. It's a nice tight, firm ass and it drives me wild. She's got great tits. She gets hit on endlessly because it's the perfect set of C-cups. She knew how to dress and has so many times got me to fuck her when she wanted just by revealing her huge breasts for me.I told her I wanted her badly as I rubbed my cock up against her ass.

I strategically asked her, "Can I please fuck you now". She said "yes, put your dick into me NOW."

I pulled down her panties and put my hands on her bare ass. I told her how she has the hottest ass I've ever seen. "Put your cock in me already" she says!

While in a spooning position, I pried open her nice tight pussy with my raging hard cock. Our favorite part. I would put my head into her and thrust every inch of my cock into her hard and fast, just the way she liked it.

I moaned out loud it felt so good. I was rock hard and been wanting to get inside of her desperately. But only I got a taste after my penetration into her. She told me to lay down. I got excited knowing she wanted to take control right away. I was pre-cumming in anticipation and told her I wanted her on top while she fucks me.I laid down for her immediately. As she kneeled over me, she took my hands and put them on her hits. I started to pre-cum in anticipation.

She got on top of me and slid her warm, wet pussy down my hard shaft. I was in pure sexual bliss as I put my head back. I felt her hips move back and forth over me as she grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips. I tell her how long I've been wanting her to fuck me. She tells me "I know you like it when I fuck you like this". I felt so helpless. She didn't need to tie me down to dominate me. I was obedient all because of how amazing she made me feel. More so than I could do if I were doing whatever I wanted to her. She gave me the most amazing sex and there is nothing I can do to get it. I was at her mercy for what I needed and I knew it. I looked up at her and started to moan and say "fuck me, fuck me harder" like she used to do to me. She got more aggressive and I could tell she liked me asking her to fuck me. "You like getting fucked don't you" she says. I say yes and tell her I need it.

She said things to me and I was helplessly submitting to her. Telling her she owns me. I said said "oh baby, i love how fuck me". I am one for making noise and talking during sex. We both do it naturally and it makes for better sex. She asked me over and over, "you like that. you like that huh". It was such a turn on I had to focus and stop myself from cumming. "Fuck. It feels too good." I saw her satisfaction in knowing that I was about to cum soon. It revealed how turned on I was. I've been wanting her to go all out of me for so long but I wasn't ready for us both to play our roles so perfectly. It was natural and very stimulating.
  2. brianz04

brianz04 New Member

Part II

She moves her hips back and forth while she fucks me. Her titties moving with a slight bounce. She fucked me nice and slow to keep me from cumming so soon. I felt completely and utterly out of control. She could make me cum whenever she wanted to and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Then she gave me a hot but aggressive look like I'm going to fuck your brains out" and grabbed my hands, pinning me down. As she fucked me slowly, she said "you like that don''t you".

"yes.. I love it. I am gonna cum soon. Your gonna make me cum soon"

I was in such a passive state. She was wild and excited and took advantage of my helplessness.

She says to me, "you like getting fucked don't you bitch".

I nodded as it was getting intense and she started to fuck me a bit harder right when I felt completely and utterly dominated by her.

She has such a satisfying look on her face. She was fucking me so good I was spilling my guts how I loved it. It felt good giving her the satisfaction. I knew that I brought out something in her and I liked it. I loved being fucked this way by her. As she rode my cock she brushes her big tits over my face, just teasing me with them. She tells me to suck her nipple and takes it away from me after some quick sucking. I lick her nipple each time she rubs them over my face. I squeeze her nice big tits as instructed as she moans. Then put them back on her hips, where I know she wants them.

I am getting very worked up and was losing control. I said "your gonna make me cum it feels too good".

She grabs my hands and pins me down hard and fast this time.

Pinned down and on the verge of exploding inside of her, she starts to fuck me as hard as she can, taking in every inch of my cock, pushing my threshold to its limit. Her body was close to mine and I did nothing but lay on my back while she fucked my brains out.I She lets go of my hands and sits on top dominating me. I laid there, taking it as I lost all control of myself and grabbed onto the headboard as she mercifully forced me to cum. I couldn't have stopped to save my life. I held on tightly as I came harder than I ever have. I gripped the headboard tightly holding on as I blew my load uncontrollably inside of her."Mmmm, yes cum for me baby" she says. I am loud and out of breath. I moaned so hard, gasping for air after I literally exploded.

I came so hard because I knew she was in control & I felt helplessly attracted to her as I made confessions to her I was indeed her bitch and had no control over myself whatsoever. I make noise during sex so it's obvious when I experience pleasure, but I can't imagine blowing like that twice in the same day. She gave me the best orgasm I ever had, all while laying down and letting her do all the work. I liked having her fuck it right out of me like that.

I have no problems with letting a sexy, dominant woman have her way with me. It felt good satisfying her & admitting my role. It gave me the most intense orgasm of my life and now I'm the one begging her to fuck me. I always ask her to fuck me now. She is liking it and it's erotic and fun.

When I cum, I am usually done for awhile. But since she didn't get off yet, she kept fucking me. I must have been in a very submissive state that brought out a deep attraction because I stayed hard for her while she fucked me while I was out of breath and probably still cumming. It hurt and was very intense, but I liked it. I was going to do anything she said after discovering what she could do to me.

I never stay hard doing it the other way. But I did this time. She worked my cock hard and made me thrust into and push into her. I had no more incentive for sex, but did whatever she wanted. I could not help myself, I needed to get her off.

As her pussy slipped up and down my wet cock, she sat up and hit me deep. I was still fully hard for her knowing she didn't get off yet. I thrusted into her moving with her hips making sure I fucked her the way she wanted me to. Listening to her orgasm is the sexiest thing and even though I can't off again this soon, I feel the urge to make her cum as hard as I did.

Her body moved in tune with mine as she fucked my cock making herself cum on me. I love watching her get herself off it's so fucking hot. After an intense 30 second blow, she laid on top of me and we stayed like that while she recovered from her dominant orgasm with me.

She kissed me, then whispered into my ear. "Told you so".

:-D

Being how this came to be, I think my willingness to be on bottom so she could get off somehow made her aggressive with me. I've always had fantasies of being dominated by a sexy woman, but I did not expect this given our past. But for the last year, it became quite obvious and when she really knew it, she had to show it to me, good and hard. It was the best sex I ever had.

I've done crazy things to get her to suck my cock because her blowjobs are to die for. I am usually laying down in bed grabbing the bars when she gives head because it's intense like that. I get submissive during a blowjob because she literally sucks the orgasm out of me. She does it so nice and hard, that I come quickly. This was as intense as the best blow she has given me. But having her on me made it even better.

I can't wait for her to put on some fishnets, heels and a corset while she dominates me hardcore. I like grabbing onto those 6" heels as I explode inside of her.

I like getting into a heated intense sexual situation after a night of butting heads and giving into her. It felt so amazing.. I found a new way to turn her on. She's changed a bit and me wanting sex didn't matter much lately until I told her how much I love a woman on top. She fucked the dominate part right out of me that night.

And that's how I became hopelessly submissive to my girlfriend. It works out wonderful if we ever fight. I just start backing down and do whatever she says for a little bit and next thing I know she's fucking the hell out of me. Now I know why we didn't have lots of sex. She needs to be in control and wanted me to know it for good. She always initiates now, even though I can do certain things like be overly cooperative or extra willing to please. And when I find myself sitting on the couch with her body on mine and tits right in my face... I am glad she fucked some sense into me that night.She ties me up, dresses up sexy and tells me what to do. It all results in me cum hard at her discretion. I couldn't get the same orgasm by fucking her in anyway. She made me like it, admit it to her while she fucked me and now I am hopelessly addicted to my girlfriend having her way on top of me.

I am probably fucked in the long run because she found a way to make me behave and do what she wants, but it all adds up to mind-blowing sex because of my new role... she stole my role and told me I was the bitch now. Haha

3. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

That was really hot...thanks for sharing
  4. GreyGoose

GreyGoose Gold Member

That is a great story, you sir are a lucky man
  5. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

Wow awesome story.
  6. brianz04

brianz04 New Member

Thx guys.. anytime.
  7. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

I was listening to my ipod when I started this song. Listen to the Na Na Na Na NA Na part of Hey Jude by the Beatles in the very begining of the story. It makes it better somehow
  8. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

That's pretty damn hot, dude. You are a lucky guy. I wouldn't mind being dominated by a woman from time-to-time