My girlfriend is strange.......

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by UtherPendragon, Mar 17, 2008.

1. UtherPendragon

UtherPendragon New Member

Or maybe not!
    She loves her pussy to be touched, her clitoris rubbed etc. but as soon as I try to put my fingers inside her she says nooooooooo, like it's gross or something.
    any other women feel the same way?
    She has no problem at all with my penis in there.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I don't think it feels very pleasant to every woman, though there may be other reasons. Fingering doesn't really do anything for me unless it's happening in conjunction with cunnilingus. Does she like to be fingered when you perform oral on her?

3. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I've never been a fan of being fingered although I do love being rubbed. I think a lot of guys fancy themselves as amatuer gynocologists.

4. UtherPendragon

No. She likes to recieve oral but not with fingers.
    She likes to sit on me too and rub herself up and down my cock too. It's not like she is inhibited, more she thinks it's a wierd thing to do?
    I just think she is missing out. I want to snog her deeply while fingering her and I would love to give her a G spot orgasm.
    Actually I dont think she experienced it before. I think she would love it. I just wondered what other women felt about.

5. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

One of my Girl friends was the same way. It was just something that was not cool for her...go figure...

6. Dreama

Gold Member

If she doesn't like it, just don't do it. Problem solved. There are lots of other awesome things you can do.

7. UtherPendragon

It's not a problem. I'm just curious and want to do the best I can.

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

As usual, Dreama is the sweet, succinct voice of reason :tup

Uther, just a thought...I wonder if your gf was molested in the past. Whatever her rationale for not wanting to be fingered (and who said a rationale had to be rational?), it isn't necessary for g-spot stimulation. There are some fabulous toys designed specifically for this purpose (the Vibratex Pixie and Hitachi Magic Wand G-spot attachment--I think it's called "g-whiz" or something similar--come to mind). We all have our little idiosyncrasies and sometimes the best thing a loving partner can do is allow mysteries to remain mysteries while making the most of what you've got.

Good wishes to you, hon.

9. UtherPendragon

Thanks Bluesy,
    I don't think she has been molested. If she has any issues with her sexuality or self I can't see them. She is very open sexually.
    The only women who have offered their preference are you and Sarah and it seems to do little for you two either, so thats fine.
    About the toys. She does not want to try them either.

10. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

talk to your partner

I am going to put out a radical idea , ask her about it.You can guess for ever so why not just talk?

My wife does not like to swallow so I asked her about it and she told me why which I understood, so then we comprised and sucked me off with a rubber on.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

My wife doesn't care for finger insertion. If I'm bringing her to orgasm with my fingers, I slide it in around the curve towards her G-spot to pick up moisture and she does like that. The rest of my finger stays in contact with her clitoris while I'm doing that though. But she does not like to be finger fucked. She won't stop me until I try two fingers, but I don't try. She also really likes it when I'm licking her clit, and I insert a finger inside right behind her clit and wiggle it with the same rhythm as my tongue.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

HR, I'm pretty much the same as your wife, I think. I'm not a huge fan of fingers in my vagina, but I do like just a fingertip inside of me while he's eating me.

13. Becky645

Becky645 Banned

Wow, that sort of surprises me at least a little. I have had friends like that but I didn't realize so many were turned off by it. I enjoy being fingered, especially if he keeps his thumb working my clit at the same time. I think of it with the same mentality of him putting his penis in. I love that feeling of something going in. My G spot is a huge hot spot for me so if a finger or two are gently massaging it, I am in O heaven. My current bf occasionally inserts his pinky into my anus when he is fingering me or when he is doing oral on me and that is a pretty hot situation as well. I have had one bf in my past that just didn't have a clue. It felt like he was trying to enlarge me with his fingers rather than stimulate me. I gave him the boot before too long because he just couldn't be gentle and sensual. Guys, you need to be hot and loving. Not rough and ripping!
    OH! One thing further. Oil is essential for the best feelings. I get this expensive stuff at Bath and Body works. Smells like vanilla and black cherry. It's awesome.
    Bec

14. bucky

bucky New Member

I do the same thing to my wifey and she loves it too. I use astroglide or liquid KY but really like the idea of the scented oils. Thanx Bec

15. bucky

bucky New Member

A guy really needs to figure out what kind of mood his SO is in. Sometimes wifey wants it 3R (rude, rough, and ripping) and other times soft and gentle.

16. Dreama

Gold Member

That's what we call rape. R-A-P-E. I hope that was a joke.

17. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Same kind of skin!

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's taken me a while to post here but what the hell, we're trying to reach 200,000 posts. :) I don't particularly like to be fingered because I was molested and that's one of the things that was done to me. However, this experience did not make me frigid or lesbian. I love sex and I love cock (well, one cock in particular...) but I just have negative associations with being fingered.

Also, I'm certainly not implying that your girlfriend dislikes being fingered because she was molested. I'm merely stating my own personal reasons for disliking it.

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Good call, Dreama - and badboy2's post was removed, too :tup

20. Dreama

Gold Member

That's good. It was really creepy to read someone say that.