My girlfriend doesn't achieve orgasms with penetration

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by grissom_pt, Mar 5, 2011.

1. grissom_pt

grissom_pt New Member

Hey fellas

My matter is simple (it's not really a problem): I can masturbate my girlfriend till she orgasms, but I can't make her come by any other way (oral sex/vaginal sex). Her previous boyfriends couldn't do it either. As she read that some girls just can't, she believes she's one of those.

She likes this position a lot: with me on top, and her lying in the bed, she puts one of her legs in my shoulder. That way, while I stimulate her "entrance" with my penis, she masturbates her clitoris to orgasm (multiple orgasm, most of the times - it's really pleasant for her). But since that isn't the best position for me, I can't ever achieve orgasm at the same time (although, as I already said, it's not really a problem xP).

Are there any more difficult pleasuring girls in here? We're open to suggestions on positions. I would like to find her G spot xD

Best orgasms for all

2. 33stack

Gold Member

to find her "G" put your finger in with the palm facing you and move it as if you were telling somebody to "come here". you will feel an area thats kinda wrinkley, sorta like the skin on your fingers after they've soaked in water a long time. its about 2-4 inches in.

3. jopely

jopely New Member

Try positions were ya penis well rub her gspot like doggy and cowgirl.

4. Beach

Beach New Member

that's a very good description..I might add 1 more thing though.
    the come hither move with the fingers is a great starting point expescially coupled with good oral skills. however in order to properly stimulate the skenes (sp?) glands it actually takes a somewhat aggressive appearing motion.
    somewhat difficult to explain and easier seen on video. with 2 fingers in a hooked position, it's a more up and down motion almost like you were going to lift her off the bed using her pubic bone.
    I know this may sound harsh but the female body is quite amazing and done properly is up to the task.

5. CruelTease

Gold Member

I don't orgasm through penetration alone, never have. Very few people have ever been able to make me come while stimulating my clit. I have no problem though :)

It bothers me, I'd love to be able to come just from penetration. *sad, pouty face*

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Get her to ride you..... most women I know say that it's a shoe-in orgasm when the female rides on top.. more of a back and forth motion.. while you play with her boobs.. caressing her nipples or grab her ass tightly... as it also stimulates the clit..

7. Kermit

Gold Member

I know the feeling, took me a while to make my wife cum (this was before we were married) i did the best i could, couldn't do it....it wasn't until i learned a trick, one thing that drives her wild. Only way i can get her off is with a finger up her butt too lol. Then it's no problem lol. So maybe if you two experiment you can find a little thing that drives her wild and makes orgasm easier

8. nyxx

nyxx New Member

have her on top facing you or reverse, or doggy style. those always seem to be the go to positions for orgasm. oh, foreplay is your best friend, i've messed around with a girl where she orgasmed in about 3 minutes :p also, my ex couldn't orgasm so we tried me on top with a pillow under her butt, seemed to work :)

9. Godiva

Godiva Member

I thought i was one of them, but just this week i came twice with no external stimulation at all, just penis in vagina sex.
    So it can happen, don't get her stressing about doing it herself, it will just happen! :)
    (but you on the other hand should try to make it!)

10. andretti

andretti New Member

It may happen (like Godiva said) and it might not.

I'd caution you about this, however: if the two of you try too hard, it might end up being counterproductive. Oftentimes, there's more to making a woman climax than pushing in the right spot; emotional conditions have to feel right, too. If you're too goal-oriented, that might even be harder to achieve.

In other words, I wouldn't be surprised if it surprised both of you when it finally happened.

In the meantime, don't stress about it not happening. Like you said, it's not really a problem, (unless you make it one...)

11. nyxx

nyxx New Member

this line made me chuckle :)

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife is like that: you try a position that's supposed to work and it doesn't, and you don't do anything special and she comes in about two or three minutes! It's partly in the mind, or maybe it's mostly in the mind.

13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I'd like to add to this: Play with that g-spot and get it revved up so you, AND HER, will know what to go for then like Godiva said it may happen but don't pressure the outcome. Important to take pleasure in what you do first.

14. clerksammy

clerksammy New Member

it's not all about the pleasure it's about how you pleased them

15. WC1989

Gold Member

I have your girlfriends "problem" except unlike her I can orgasm through oral. I've found positions like doggie or any position from where he his behind me works and feels best. It's very difficult and rare for me to reach orgasm through penetration.

16. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

WC: I am going to disagree with these old posts. Google CAT or coital alignment technique. Thisposition which is like missionary except the guy lies a little further up on your body and other positions that allow for pressure on your clit are the key. If you press around your pubic region you will feel a bone in there. Your man has the same bone. Think in terms of grinding those two bones together. At the very least you want your clit to press on his pubic bone. You can experiment with this in cowgirl. Try different angles until you feel the pressure on your clit. Then just ride into the sunset. :)

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'll second that....we also found , just recently , that she could orgasm from doggie as well.... Point being, there are ways and everyone is different so don't stop looking and trying. Sometimes the key to her getting off is as much a matter of tempo, as anything else....and sometimes it IS position.....just keep practicing ...!

18. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My experience is more like Godiva. I can't be stuff trying to make it happen but I starting cumming from intercourse at the start of my current relationship and it's happened easily enough ever since.

19. biker061

Gold Member

"...just keep practicing..."

now that's some good advice!

20. qtpieforever1122

qtpieforever1122 New Member

I have the same issue..Last year, when I had sex with my boyfriend..I never got off.. He had to go down on me or finger me in order for me to cum