My GF's sister

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by paskonnee, Jun 8, 2010.

1. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

I have been fantasying about my gf's sister a lot lately, more so having a threesome with the both of them...is that just plain wrong of me??

It doesn't help that she is, along with my GF, very sexy, very hot body. I go jogging every week with them, and they both wear hot pants/tight shorts, so naturally I let them jog in front of me so I can enjoy the view from behind ;) And when we are doing out stretches its very hard to keep my eyes off her ass while she is bending over, always having to make sure my GF doesnt spot me

As much I would love a threesome, it something that will never happen, I know that much!

Has anyone else been in a similar situation?? Would love to hear some stories if there are any

2. Burtie

Burtie New Member

I'd love to fuck my misses sister but would never do anything about it.

3. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Haha yeah I've said this on here before. My sister in law isn't as hot. But she knows what she's doin lol

I've fantasized about her skills many a time ha

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Same here, I would love to show my sister in law what I do for her sister. But it ain't gonna happen either.

5. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

Get drunk with your girlfriend some night and kinda say something. If she hates the idea just act like it was a joke and you're drunk lol. Who knows haha. Chances are they probably made out at some point in their lives jk.

6. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

im gonna keep this one as a fantasy, I value my relationship too much with my GF to even consider something. its not something they would bring up as well or I could joke about, she has a bf as it is anyway...just needed to get these thoughts off of my chest.

...but she is HOT, getting a hard on just at the thought of fucking her.

7. suite91

suite91 Member

Well my wife doesn't have a sister but, we've had threesomes with her very sexy and hot girlfriend...and with her equally hot sister. They have another sister whose also very "do able" but married. So I guess we'll invite her husband too! :lol

8. thunderseed

Gold Member

i think if my sisters boyfriend ever came up to me and wanted to fuck I would punch him in the face and tie him upside down from the rafters of the barn with bindertwine stark naked and get my hillybilly dad and cousin cleetus to hold a shotgun up to him until he promised to never be in 10000 yards of her again until he was so scared that he pissed all over himself, or at least something along those lines.

9. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

Wow on that note don't think I will do anything...although its an old thread and that girl has long gone! lol

10. Clintriprock

Gold Member

My ex wifes sister was smokin hot. My wife went out of town for a week and one night around 9 there was a knock on the door. It was her sister..holding a bottle of wine and a "Please fuck me" look. She came in and we started drinking. She told me how she had wanted to fuck me since the day she first saw me, blah, blah, blah....
    I REALLY wanted to fuck her. I was SOOOO horny.

My good judgement prevailed unfortunately and I showed her the door.

11. Showme2

Showme2 New Member

"...My good judgement prevailed unfortunately and I showed her the door. "

Your a better man than me; I'd ah done her!