My GF's Orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cube30, Jun 14, 2007.

1. cube30

cube30 New Member

I have been dating my girlfriend for 8 months, and we have been having sex for the last 2, so not too long. Anyway, when we have sex, I almost always make her orgasm, but sometimes there will be some white stuff that looks kind of like guys cum on my dick and on her pussy, and sometimes there won't. When there is no white stuff, but she has an orgasm, does that mean she is not cumming and still having one, or she just isint' having one, or not as intense an orgasm each time? I can feel her vagina tense up then release when she tells me she is about to cum and orgasm so I know she is having one. Do girls cum everytime they have an orgasm, or not? I am curious. Thanks.

2. Clark

Clark Member

First of all, I don't recommend that you get too hung up on making her orgasm. Try to please her as best as you can, but don't get obsessed with her having an orgasm; it might drive her to fake orgasms, and might build insecurity in you if you don't bring her to orgasm.

Now....

Women's vaginal juices are sometimes clear and sometimes milky. Neither one necessarily means anything at all. The orgasm has nothing to do with whether or not her juices are clear or milky.

If, however, there is almost a foamy white buildup, she may have a yeast infection and should see a doctor (it's nothing serious, but should be treated).

3. cube30

cube30 New Member

That makes sense thanks. I just assumed that when it is more stuff, she is cumming that helps alot thanks.

4. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

Keep in mind that hormones can play a role in vaginal secretions, depending on where she is in her cycle the secretions may be thicker and more sticky.

5. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

I make my girlfriend cream like that all the time, i love it :D

6. liam89

liam89 New Member

yea theres always something nice about puling out of her at the end and seeing it, my gf sometimes gets a bit embarresed seeing what shes done

7. catman99

catman99 New Member

haha, this is so true... then she always blames it on me:eyes

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

Guys! It's not female ejaculate! :lol Female ejaculate comes out of the urethra and is clear and runny--like water. What you're referring to is vaginal discharge, produced naturally by the body as a mechanism for cleaning out the pipework, so to speak. It isn't related to orgasm at all.

Geez.

9. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

yea my gf ejaculates when we have sex its awesome she usually screams