My GFs friend is being flirtatious

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Mestizomad, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

My girlfriend now has another v attractive female friend, however this time I know that her friend likes me...

Myself and my girlfriend do make occasional jokes about it, but at the same time I must admit that sometimes she is indeed turning me on.

Things she keeps doing regularly or things that have happened:

- she is constantly flirtatious and complimentary,
    - she has commented on how much she likes my body, in front of my girlfriend, on multiple occasions, for example, I have an impressive chest, I am well built, positive jokes about the size of my penis, how lucky my girlfriend is to have a guy with such a good body etc,
    - she winks at me when sitting across from a table or on night out, when making jokes or conversation
    - she enjoys light touching or contact or putting a hand on me when leaning across or sitting next to me or waking with me
    - she has no issue with v close contact, as when playing a game, we were sitting next to each other and leaning across each other, and our faces were so close that she was breathing onto my cheek and we were at easy kissing distance,
    - we make A LOT of sex jokes, and she seems to enjoy talking about having sex with me, even though I make silly jokes with lots of females, I'm known for being quite brash and inappropriate and straight talking, but I am only joking most of the time,
    - she has said that she likes tall, muscular and naturally tanned or darker men with long hair on multiple occasions, I am all of these things,
    - when in a large group and joking about, she said that she 'she wanted penis' in quite a direct and come hither manner.
    - you may have guessed that she is single,
    - the other day she came around to ours for a few hours and was wearing some really really tight leggings, almost like sports leggings or something, and at one point for whatever reason she was in a bent over doggy style position on my living room floor, and her ass looked absolutely 10/10 amazing. I couldn't help but stare, got massively turned on and just wanted to mount her immediately.
    - when I mentioned once that I wear no pants when wearing my sun shorts, as they are actually swim shorts, which are also quite low on the waist, she seemed v interested. She made so many little commends and jokes, that afterwards my girlfriend commented that her friend really liked the idea that I was wearing no pants and that she thought that her friend was acting a little aroused or turned on.
    - she's also made multiple comments about how much she really likes me and about how lovely I am to my girlfriend recently,
    - when playing a another board game the other day with other friends, she kept putting her hand on my shoulder or arm, so i pushed back a little and had my thigh and foot rubbing up against hers, and I definitely got the impression that she liked it and she started sitting even closer and leaning in even more.
    - the other day when at hers, she got out a really short tight sexy skirt to show everyone, and my girlfriend said that I would definitely like her in that skirt (as I do like short tight skirts). To which she then made some kind of smirk and said that she better keep the skirt then and that she will wear it next time we go out together.

- this is a little unrelated, but when she laughs or screams sometimes she makes these orgasm like noises. Several people have commented on how she sounds like she is having an orgasm when she does this, and when combined with her sexy foreign accent, it's one of the sexist things that I have ever heard lol.

- multiple of my girlfriends other female friends have commented recently and how heavily she flirts with me,
    - and of course my girlfriend has made several observations about how much her friend flirts with me,
    - I have been told by my girlfriend, that she has a really nice body. And she does also have a nice pretty face and a sexy foreign accent.
    - I honestly do believe that if left alone with her for long enough, that she would try something on. And my girlfriend makes jokes that if I was left alone with her that she would probably pounce on me.

I'm not an unfaithful kind of person, and my girlfriend is lovely so I'm 99.9% sure that I would never do anything silly, however I'm young, I'm not used to getting attention from any ladies and I've not had that many experiences outside of my girlfriend, so just every now and again I do get the urge to want to bang the shit out of her friend and her always being flirtatious doesn't help lol.

Don't think I've actually asked a question here, but any comments on her behaviours or my situation are welcome, thanks.

2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I remember this post from before... Almost verbatim.

3. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

It's actually about a different girl this time lol

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well, you're good at getting yourself into these situations - aren't you? ;)

If you're faithful to your GF then try to tone it down on the flirtatiousness in return to this girl - that's a breeding ground for jealousy and trouble. Unless, of course, your GF is into the thought of sharing you around... I can't say as I'm going only off of what you've said above.

I guess all that can be said is use your best judgement and THINK before you act so as to avoid any unpleasantness.

luvbug and Mestizomad like this.
  5. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Lol yeah i guess i am. I have never considered myself to be handsome, and im a pretty shy guy or certainly used to be. However my GF says that she has had several female friends say that i am handsome and that i have a nice body, and i'm a bit of a major GYM nut and so her conclusion is that i do have an effect on women sometimes without even realising (and i'm not always good at picking up on signals etc).

But yes you are correct, i shouldn't reciprocate and should tone things down. Currently we could chat about her giving me a Blowjob as casually as chatting about the weather, and i do sometimes get the impression that although i'm joking around, she isn't.

However my girlfriend is Bisexual and she has brought up the idea of an open relationship and threesomes before, but these kind of things are always v delicate and dangerous.

Cheers

#5 Mestizomad, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
    lbushwalker likes this.
  6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Sounds like a threesome in the making

7. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

One other thing lol, my GF knows that a massive turn on for me is when a girl says my name is a really sensual way (orgasm voice or something lol) and in a sexy foreign accent (This is from when i knew an Eastern European girl who could make even the most mundane word sound erotic). Anyhow, my GF jokes about this to her friends, and know the flirty friend in question keeps saying my name in a deliberately sexual way as she knows it's a turn on for me.

8. RubyAsh

Gold Member

Just read this thread and can't help but questioning your gf's judgement and motives for having such a friend around you.
    You also go on to mention later that she's bi-sexual and keen on threesomes. It sounds to me that she's actually throwing her friend at you in the hope that you pick up hook, line and sinker. Perhaps this has been her intention all along...
    If I had that kind of flirtatious friend around my man and I was fully aware of it and of how it was affecting him, I'd either have a straight chat with my friend and question her motives or I would not be very interested in having her around him.

ply, Mestizomad, luvbug and 1 other person like this.
  9. backcheck64

Gold Member

Ruby has a point. If you want it to stop, make some comments back... have you put on weight? are you feeling OK, you look a little puffy Not sleeping well? that should cool her jets a bit. My wife's cousin came on to me in front of her and my wife knocked her teeth down her throat.

luvbug and Mestizomad like this.
  10. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I was going to ask after reading your statements:
    Does she say these annoyed or cheerfully / playfully?

Then you said:
    Which clarifies it a bit more. I'd say don't ever miss a chance of an mff since you are attracted to her also, but take it easy so as not to risk losing your gf. Maybe ask her more about it when she mentions again and try to get her confess if she has this desire and let her take the initiative for it.

Just my opinion, not that I am an experienced soul about this

11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Am I wrong for not thinking "Threesome!" first but "TROUBLE!" ??? :confused:

luvbug likes this.
  12. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Maybe.... Then again, maybe not:p

13. RubyAsh

Gold Member

Totally agree with you. I think there is something fishy with this story... This is not how gfs behave unless they are trying one out or interested in a 3some. Just in my humble opinion, of course.

ply, luvbug and 10_3XL like this.
  14. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I first thought his gf was trying him out too but after he said she was bi, the other option became predominant

luvbug likes this.
  15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Being bisexual doesn't necessarily mean anything... not even in this context. Ultimately still sounds like she's testing his faithfulness to me. (The friend might even be in on it - thus the GF seeming to be cool with the interactions)

luvbug likes this.
  16. Joys

Verified Gold Member

That's why I asked "Does she say these annoyed or cheerfully / playfully?" and said "but take it easy so as not to risk losing your gf. Maybe ask her more about it when she mentions again and try to get her confess if she has this desire and let her take the initiative for it."

17. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey ,

Thanks for all your replies. The first time she mentioned that she thought here friend was acting flirty, she was a little worried or minorly upset, but i reasurred her that's it's not 2 ways etc. And after that we have both just made the odd joke about it.

I'ts hard to tell, she could be testing me, she could be putting her friend up to it, or just allowing it to happen, or she could be angling for a threesome herself. I think aiming for a threesome herself is least likely, because although she has done a threesome before and has had lots of experiences with women, she is also mostly of the faithful single partner persuasion i think.

I think the only reason why she mentioned a threesome before was ages ago when we were going through a rough patch. And also, she has had another female friend ask her about as threesome before (MFF) and she turned her friend down.

I am of mixed feelings, i do care for my GF, but at the same time i don't want to get older and feel like ive not had enough fun or experiences in life. I know for a fact that i've slept with far less people than most of my friends, both male and female.

I also know that when we broke up once, only for a few weeks (after three years of being together), she immediately slept with one of her male friends and i didn't even approach anyone in that time.

I think that maybe at some point we should discuss the possibility of a more open relationship for a while, were we are both obviously allowed to experiment. For me it wouldn't even be that often or that many people, i'm not actually as massively driven or horny guy, just would like to have a bit of fun every now and again whilst im still in my 20's i guess.

Cheers

Joys likes this.
  18. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Well, that explains it all more or less... So I back off from my intuition of a threesome then... Would like to reply more but need to go now, maybe later

19. Meee

Gold Member

What I'm seeing is a long list of clues. You say you "know" that she "likes" you, but really you're just trying to collect every erotic incident and thought so you can convince yourself, or maybe get yourself off. You want it to be true. You want it to be true so much that you seem to be finding these girls everywhere. Ego? Fantasy? Wish-fulfillment? Stroking material?

ply, Lizzie73, 10_3XL and 1 other person like this.
  20. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

No the events are just the truth plain and simple and I could probably think of other things, but those are the most obvious that come to mind.

It's very difficult to know for sure what anyone is thinking, however it's the opinion of myself and three other people that know her that she likes me, either that or it's all an act as discussed above.

#20 Mestizomad, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014